Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to TLR9
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-TLR9 antibody
See all TLR9 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TLR9
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to 16 amino acids near to the C terminus of the protein (Human).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesImunoaffinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab37154 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 95 kDa.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionKey component of innate and adaptive immunity. TLRs (Toll-like receptors) control host immune response against pathogens through recognition of molecular patterns specific of microorganisms. TLR9 is a nucleotide-sensing TLR which is activated by unmethylated cytidine-phosphate-guanosine (CpG) dinucleotides. Acts via MYD88 and TRAF6, leading to NF-kappa-B activation, cytokine secretion and the inflammatory response.
Tissue specificityHighly expressed in spleen, lymph node, tonsil and peripheral blood leukocytes, especially in plasmacytoid pre-dendritic cells. Levels are much lower in monocytes and CD11c+ immature dendritic cells. Also detected in lung and liver.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Toll-like receptor family.
Contains 26 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 TIR domain.
Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane. Endosome. Lysosome. Cytoplasmic vesicle > phagosome. Relocalizes from endoplasmic reticulum to endosome and lysosome upon stimulation with agonist.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 289 antibody
- CD289 antibody
- TLR 9 antibody
Lane 1 : Anti-TLR9 antibody (ab37154) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-TLR9 antibody (ab37154) at 1 µg/ml
All lanes : Mouse spleen cell lysate
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin-fixed paraffin embedded sections) of mouse spleen tissue labeling TLR9 with Anti-TLR9 antibody (ab37154) at 5μg/ml.
ab37154 at 2 µg/ml staining TLR9 in mouse spleen cells by IHC.
Immunofluorescence of TLR9 in Mouse Spleen cells using ab37154 at 10 ug/ml.
ab37154 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Zhang S et al. Hydroxychloroquine inhibiting neutrophil extracellular trap formation alleviates hepatic ischemia/reperfusion injury by blocking TLR9 in mice. Clin Immunol 216:108461 (2020). PubMed: 32437924
- Wei Q et al. Low-concentration HCP1 inhibits apoptosis in vascular endothelial cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 511:92-98 (2019). PubMed: 30770100
- Qi S et al. Expression of autophagy-associated proteins in rat dental irreversible pulpitis. Mol Med Rep 19:2749-2757 (2019). PubMed: 30816453
- Chen X et al. Activation of multiple Toll-like receptors serves different roles in sepsis-induced acute lung injury. Exp Ther Med 18:443-450 (2019). PubMed: 31258682
- Larsson O et al. Substance P represents a novel first-line defense mechanism in the nose. J Allergy Clin Immunol 141:128-136.e3 (2018). PubMed: 28219705