Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to TLR9 - Aminoterminal end
- Suitable for: WB, ICC, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-TLR9 antibody - Aminoterminal end
See all TLR9 primary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to TLR9 - Aminoterminal end
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Chimpanzee
- Human spleen; mouse spleen; human tonsil.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 0.21% Potassium phosphate, 0.812% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab53396 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 115 kDa.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
FunctionKey component of innate and adaptive immunity. TLRs (Toll-like receptors) control host immune response against pathogens through recognition of molecular patterns specific of microorganisms. TLR9 is a nucleotide-sensing TLR which is activated by unmethylated cytidine-phosphate-guanosine (CpG) dinucleotides. Acts via MYD88 and TRAF6, leading to NF-kappa-B activation, cytokine secretion and the inflammatory response.
Tissue specificityHighly expressed in spleen, lymph node, tonsil and peripheral blood leukocytes, especially in plasmacytoid pre-dendritic cells. Levels are much lower in monocytes and CD11c+ immature dendritic cells. Also detected in lung and liver.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Toll-like receptor family.
Contains 26 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 TIR domain.
Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane. Endosome. Lysosome. Cytoplasmic vesicle > phagosome. Relocalizes from endoplasmic reticulum to endosome and lysosome upon stimulation with agonist.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 289 antibody
- CD289 antibody
- TLR 9 antibody
ab53396 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- O'Sullivan KM et al. Intrarenal Toll-like receptor 4 and Toll-like receptor 2 expression correlates with injury in antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody-associated vasculitis. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 315:F1283-F1294 (2018). PubMed: 29923769
- Thiyagarajan D et al. Silencing of renal DNaseI in murine lupus nephritis imposes exposure of large chromatin fragments and activation of Toll like receptors and the Clec4e. PLoS One 7:e34080 (2012). IHC-P, IHC-Fr ; Human, Mouse . PubMed: 22479529