Publishing research using ab84078? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab84078 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- An H et al. ALS-linked FUS mutations confer loss and gain of function in the nucleus by promoting excessive formation of dysfunctional paraspeckles. Acta Neuropathol Commun 7:7 (2019). PubMed: 30642400
- Fujita K et al. Targeting Tyro3 ameliorates a model of PGRN-mutant FTLD-TDP via tau-mediated synaptic pathology. Nat Commun 9:433 (2018). PubMed: 29382817
- Luisier R et al. Intron retention and nuclear loss of SFPQ are molecular hallmarks of ALS. Nat Commun 9:2010 (2018). PubMed: 29789581
- West JA et al. Structural, super-resolution microscopy analysis of paraspeckle nuclear body organization. J Cell Biol 214:817-30 (2016). PubMed: 27646274
- Di Salvio M et al. Pur-alpha functionally interacts with FUS carrying ALS-associated mutations. Cell Death Dis 6:e1943 (2015). PubMed: 26492376
- Lenzi J et al. ALS mutant FUS proteins are recruited into stress granules in induced pluripotent stem cell-derived motoneurons. Dis Model Mech 8:755-66 (2015). PubMed: 26035390
- Kukharsky MS et al. Calcium-responsive transactivator (CREST) protein shares a set of structural and functional traits with other proteins associated with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Mol Neurodegener 10:20 (2015). PubMed: 25888396
- Shelkovnikova TA et al. Compromised paraspeckle formation as a pathogenic factor in FUSopathies. Hum Mol Genet 23:2298-312 (2014). PubMed: 24334610
- Wang WY et al. Interaction of FUS and HDAC1 regulates DNA damage response and repair in neurons. Nat Neurosci 16:1383-91 (2013). PubMed: 24036913