Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [106-6] to TMEM119 (Alexa Fluor® 488)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Knockout validated
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: Alexa Fluor® 488. Ex: 495nm, Em: 519nm
Product nameAnti-TMEM119 antibody [106-6] (Alexa Fluor® 488)
See all TMEM119 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [106-6] to TMEM119 (Alexa Fluor® 488)
ConjugationAlexa Fluor® 488. Ex: 495nm, Em: 519nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Recombinant fragment (MBP-tag) within Mouse TMEM119 aa 1-100 (extracellular). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: Q8R138
- Flow Cyt: HEK-293T transfected with Myc-His tagged TMEM119 expression vector; CD11b+ brain cells
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Stable for 12 months at -20°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 30% Glycerol, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Anti-TMEM119 antibody [28-3] - Microglial marker (ab209064)
- Anti-TMEM119 antibody [106-6] - Microglial marker (ab210405)
- Anti-TMEM119 antibody [106-6] - BSA and Azide free (ab220249)
- Anti-TMEM119 antibody [106-6] (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab225494)
- Anti-TMEM119 antibody [106-6] (PE) (ab225496)
- Anti-TMEM119 antibody [28-3] - BSA and Azide free (ab234501)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab225497 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
The cellular localisation of this product has been verified in ICC/IF.
This antibody may be used at 10 μg/mL.
Cellular localizationMembrane; Single-pass type I membrane protein
- OBIF antibody
- Osteoblast induction factor antibody
- PSEC0199 antibody
Flow cytometry analysis of HEK-293T (human embryonic kidney) transfected with Myc-His tagged TMEM119 expression vector labelling TMEM119 with ab225497 at 1/500 dilution (right) compared with Rabbit IgG (monoclonal) Alexa Fluor® 488 ab199091 (left). Cells were surface-stained with ab225497, then fixed with 2% PFA for 10 minutes and permeabilised with 0.1% Tween-20 for 30 minutes. Next, they were stained with Alexa Fluor® 647 conjugated Myc-tag. Only Myc-tag (+) population showed TMEM119 positive staining.
Flow cytometric analysis of wild type (WT) versus Tmem119 knockout (KO) CD11b+ cells labeling TMEM119 with ab225497 at 10 μg/mL (green) or the same clone unconjugated (ab210405) at 1 μg/mL with an Alexa 488 secondary antibody (purple), compared with TMEM119 KO primary mouse brain cells stained with ab210405 at 1 μg/mL (black) and ab225497 at 10 μg/mL (grey). Goat anti-Rabbit IgG (Alexa Fluor®488) at 1:1000 dilution was used as the secondary antibody.
No signal was detected on the surface of CD11b+ brain cells from TMEM119 KO mouse stained with either the unconjugated ab210405 (black) or conjugated ab225497 antibodies (grey); whereas in wildtype CD11b+ brain cells, cell surface staining was observed (green, Alexa conjugated ab225497; purple, unconjugated ab210405 plus secondary antibody).
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab225497 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.