Product nameAnti-TMEM119 antibody [106-6] (Phycoerythrin)
See all TMEM119 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [106-6] to TMEM119 (Phycoerythrin)
ConjugationPhycoerythrin. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Recombinant fragment (MBP-tag) within Mouse TMEM119 aa 1-100 (extracellular). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: Q8R138
- Flow Cyt: HEK-293T transfected with Myc-His tagged TMEM119 expression vector
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Anti-TMEM119 antibody [28-3] - Microglial marker (ab209064)
- Anti-TMEM119 antibody [106-6] - Microglial marker (ab210405)
- Anti-TMEM119 antibody [106-6] - BSA and Azide free (ab220249)
- Anti-TMEM119 antibody [106-6] (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab225494)
- Anti-TMEM119 antibody [106-6] (FITC) (ab225495)
- Anti-TMEM119 antibody [106-6] (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab225497)
- Anti-TMEM119 antibody [28-3] - BSA and Azide free (ab234501)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab225496 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
The cellular localisation of this product has been verified in ICC/IF.
Cellular localizationMembrane; Single-pass type I membrane protein
- OBIF antibody
- Osteoblast induction factor antibody
- PSEC0199 antibody
Flow cytometry analysis of HEK-293T (human embryonic kidney) transfected with Myc-His tagged TMEM119 expression vector labelling TMEM119 with ab225496 at 1/500 dilution (right) compared with Rabbit IgG (monoclonal) Phycoerythrin ab209478 (left). Cells were surface-stained with ab225496, then fixed with 2% PFA for 10 minutes and permeabilised with 0.1% Tween-20 for 30 minutes. Next, they were stained with Alexa Fluor® 647 conjugated Myc-tag. Only Myc-tag (+) population showed TMEM119 positive staining.
ab225496 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.