Product nameAnti-TMEM49/VMP1 antibody
See all TMEM49/VMP1 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse polyclonal to TMEM49/VMP1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length protein corresponding to Human TMEM49/VMP1.
- TMEM49/VMP1 transfected 293T lysate.
This product was previously labelled as TMEM49
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituent: 2.68% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab69224 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 47 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa).|
FunctionStress-induced protein that, when overexpressed, promotes formation of intracellular vacuoles followed by cell death. May be involved in the cytoplasmic vacuolization of acinar cells during the early stage of acute pancreatitis. Plays a role in the initial stages of the autophagic process through its interaction with BECN1 (By similarity). Involved in cell-cell adhesion. Plays an essential role in formation of cell junctions.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the VMP1 family.
Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum-Golgi intermediate compartment membrane. Cell membrane. Vacuole membrane. Endoplasmic reticulum.
- Information by UniProt
- DKFZP566I133 antibody
- ectopic P-granules autophagy protein 3 homolog antibody
- NF E2 induceble protein 2 antibody
All lanes : Anti-TMEM49/VMP1 antibody (ab69224) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : TMEM49/VMP1 transfected 293T lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Lane 1 : Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP at 1/2500 dilution
Lane 2 : Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size: 47 kDa
Observed band size: 47 kDa
This product has been referenced in:
- Qu A et al. Hypoxia-inducible MiR-210 is an independent prognostic factor and contributes to metastasis in colorectal cancer. PLoS One 9:e90952 (2014). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 24632577) »
- Lo Ré AE et al. Novel AKT1-GLI3-VMP1 Pathway Mediates KRAS Oncogene-induced Autophagy in Cancer Cells. J Biol Chem 287:25325-34 (2012). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 22535956) »