Product nameTNBT, Redox indicator
- Tetranitroblue tetrazolium chloride
- Tetranitrotetrazolium blue chloride
Redox indicator for enzymes.
Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
This product has been referenced in:
- Nurkiewicz TR & Boegehold MA High salt intake reduces endothelium-dependent dilation of mouse arterioles via superoxide anion generated from nitric oxide synthase. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol 292:R1550-6 (2007). Read more (PubMed: 17138723) »
- Lenda DM & Boegehold MA Effect of a high-salt diet on oxidant enzyme activity in skeletal muscle microcirculation. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 282:H395-402 (2002). Read more (PubMed: 11788385) »
- Miller B et al. Determination of choline dehydrogenase activity along the rat nephron. Biol Chem Hoppe Seyler 377:129-37 (1996). Read more (PubMed: 8868068) »