Publishing research using ab8348? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab8348 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Fan Y et al. Mechanism of salvianolic acid B neuroprotection against ischemia/reperfusion induced cerebral injury. Brain Res 1679:125-133 (2018). WB . PubMed: 29180227
- Cao W et al. Homeobox a5 Promotes White Adipose Tissue Browning Through Inhibition of the Tenascin C/Toll-Like Receptor 4/Nuclear Factor Kappa B Inflammatory Signaling in Mice. Front Immunol 9:647 (2018). PubMed: 29651293
- Li L et al. The inhibition of Hippo/Yap signaling pathway is required for magnesium isoglycyrrhizinate to ameliorate hepatic stellate cell inflammation and activation. Biomed Pharmacother 106:83-91 (2018). PubMed: 29957470
- Han LP et al. Effect of celastrol on toll-like receptor 4-mediated inflammatory response in free fatty acid-induced HepG2 cells. Int J Mol Med 42:2053-2061 (2018). PubMed: 30015859
- Mao Y et al. VEGF-A/VEGFR-2 and FGF-2/FGFR-1 but not PDGF-BB/PDGFR-ß play important roles in promoting immature and inflammatory intraplaque angiogenesis. PLoS One 13:e0201395 (2018). PubMed: 30125282
- Bogdanov P et al. Topical Administration of Bosentan Prevents Retinal Neurodegeneration in Experimental Diabetes. Int J Mol Sci 19:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30428543
- He B et al. Construction of a lentiviral vector containing shRNA targeting ADAM17 and its role in attenuating endotoxemia in mice. Mol Med Rep 16:6013-6019 (2017). PubMed: 28849138
- Wei J et al. Effect of captopril on radiation-induced TGF-ß1 secretion in EA.Hy926 human umbilical vein endothelial cells. Oncotarget 8:20842-20850 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 28209920
- Glogauer JE et al. Neutrophils Increase Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma Invasion through an Invadopodia-Dependent Pathway. Cancer Immunol Res 3:1218-26 (2015). PubMed: 26112922
- af Klint E et al. Intraarticular glucocorticoid treatment reduces inflammation in synovial cell infiltrations more efficiently than in synovial blood vessels. Arthritis Rheum 52:3880-9 (2005). PubMed: 16320336
- Benyo DF et al. Hypoxia stimulates cytokine production by villous explants from the human placenta. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 82:1582-8 (1997). PubMed: 9141553