Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to TNF Receptor I
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-TNF Receptor I antibody
See all TNF Receptor I primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TNF Receptor I
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Mouse TNF Receptor I aa 29-43.
- WB: Heat-shocked HeLa cell lysate, Jurkat cell lysate. IHC-P: Human spleen
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab19139 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 1 - 10 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa.|
FunctionReceptor for TNFSF2/TNF-alpha and homotrimeric TNFSF1/lymphotoxin-alpha. The adapter molecule FADD recruits caspase-8 to the activated receptor. The resulting death-inducing signaling complex (DISC) performs caspase-8 proteolytic activation which initiates the subsequent cascade of caspases (aspartate-specific cysteine proteases) mediating apoptosis. Contributes to the induction of non-cytocidal TNF effects including anti-viral state and activation of the acid sphingomyelinase.
Involvement in diseaseFamilial hibernian fever
Multiple sclerosis 5
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 death domain.
Contains 4 TNFR-Cys repeats.
DomainThe domain that induces A-SMASE is probably identical to the death domain. The N-SMASE activation domain (NSD) is both necessary and sufficient for activation of N-SMASE.
Both the cytoplasmic membrane-proximal region and the C-terminal region containing the death domain are involved in the interaction with TRPC4AP.
modificationsThe soluble form is produced from the membrane form by proteolytic processing.
Cellular localizationCell membrane. Golgi apparatus membrane. Secreted. A secreted form is produced through proteolytic processing and Secreted. Lacks a Golgi-retention motif, is not membrane bound and therefore is secreted.
- Information by UniProt
- CD120a antibody
- FPF antibody
- MGC19588 antibody
ab19139 has been referenced in 91 publications.
- Zhang Y et al. EphB4/ TNFR2/ERK/MAPK signaling pathway comprises a signaling axis to mediate the positive effect of TNF-a on osteogenic differentiation. BMC Mol Cell Biol 21:29 (2020). PubMed: 32299362
- Wang H et al. Astragaloside III activates TACE/ADAM17-dependent anti-inflammatory and growth factor signaling in endothelial cells in a p38-dependent fashion. Phytother Res 34:1096-1107 (2020). PubMed: 32197276
- Hwang HS et al. Involvement of the TNF-a Pathway in TKI Resistance and Suggestion of TNFR1 as a Predictive Biomarker for TKI Responsiveness in Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma. J Korean Med Sci 35:e31 (2020). PubMed: 32030920
- Vial J et al. The Ectodysplasin receptor EDAR acts as a tumor suppressor in melanoma by conditionally inducing cell death. Cell Death Differ 26:443-454 (2019). PubMed: 29855541
- Vickman RE et al. Cholesterol Sulfotransferase SULT2B1b Modulates Sensitivity to Death Receptor Ligand TNFa in Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer. Mol Cancer Res 17:1253-1263 (2019). PubMed: 30824526