Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to TNF Receptor I
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Rabbit, Hamster, Cow, Dog, Human, Pig, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Xenopus laevis, Drosophila melanogaster, Monkey
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-TNF Receptor I antibody
See all TNF Receptor I primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TNF Receptor I
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Rabbit, Hamster, Cow, Dog, Human, Pig, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Xenopus laevis, Drosophila melanogaster, Monkey
Synthetic peptide derived from the sequence of mouse TNF Receptor 1
- Mouse brain, Rat brain, HeLa (heat shocked) or Jurkat membrane lysate
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab90463 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB (ECL): 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionReceptor for TNFSF2/TNF-alpha and homotrimeric TNFSF1/lymphotoxin-alpha. The adapter molecule FADD recruits caspase-8 to the activated receptor. The resulting death-inducing signaling complex (DISC) performs caspase-8 proteolytic activation which initiates the subsequent cascade of caspases (aspartate-specific cysteine proteases) mediating apoptosis. Contributes to the induction of non-cytocidal TNF effects including anti-viral state and activation of the acid sphingomyelinase.
Involvement in diseaseFamilial hibernian fever
Multiple sclerosis 5
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 death domain.
Contains 4 TNFR-Cys repeats.
DomainThe domain that induces A-SMASE is probably identical to the death domain. The N-SMASE activation domain (NSD) is both necessary and sufficient for activation of N-SMASE.
Both the cytoplasmic membrane-proximal region and the C-terminal region containing the death domain are involved in the interaction with TRPC4AP.
modificationsThe soluble form is produced from the membrane form by proteolytic processing.
Cellular localizationCell membrane. Golgi apparatus membrane. Secreted. A secreted form is produced through proteolytic processing and Secreted. Lacks a Golgi-retention motif, is not membrane bound and therefore is secreted.
- Information by UniProt
- CD120a antibody
- FPF antibody
- MGC19588 antibody
ab90463 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Duan Z et al. Inhibition of microRNA-155 Reduces Neuropathic Pain During Chemotherapeutic Bortezomib via Engagement of Neuroinflammation. Front Oncol 10:416 (2020). PubMed: 32296644
- Li C et al. Blocking TRPA1 and TNF-a Signal Improves Bortezomib-Induced Neuropathic Pain. Cell Physiol Biochem 51:2098-2110 (2018). PubMed: 30522101
- Zhou Z et al. Inhibition of Epithelial TNF-a Receptors by Purified Fruit Bromelain Ameliorates Intestinal Inflammation and Barrier Dysfunction in Colitis. Front Immunol 8:1468 (2017). PubMed: 29176974