Publishing research using ab109322? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab109322 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Zhou L et al. The distinct role of CD73 in the progression of pancreatic cancer. J Mol Med (Berl) 97:803-815 (2019). PubMed: 30927045
- Xing J et al. Role of TNF-a in Regulating the Exercise Pressor Reflex in Rats With Femoral Artery Occlusion. Front Physiol 9:1461 (2018). PubMed: 30374312
- Zhou Z et al. Inhibition of Epithelial TNF-a Receptors by Purified Fruit Bromelain Ameliorates Intestinal Inflammation and Barrier Dysfunction in Colitis. Front Immunol 8:1468 (2017). PubMed: 29176974
- Huang B et al. Renal Tumor Necrosis Factor a Contributes to Hypertension in Dahl Salt-Sensitive Rats. Sci Rep 6:21960 (2016). IHC ; Rat . PubMed: 26916681
- Kälble F et al. Selective Blocking of TNF Receptor 1 Attenuates Peritoneal Dialysis Fluid Induced Inflammation of the Peritoneum in Mice. PLoS One 11:e0163314 (2016). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 27755542
- Feng H et al. Involvement of Ubiquitin-Editing Protein A20 in Modulating Inflammation in Rat Cochlea Associated with Silver Nanoparticle-Induced CD68 Upregulation and TLR4 Activation. Nanoscale Res Lett 11:240 (2016). ICC/IF ; Rat . PubMed: 27142878
- Ma X et al. Interaction between TNFR1 and TNFR2 dominates the clinicopathologic features of human hypopharyneal carcinoma. Tumour Biol 36:9421-9 (2015). PubMed: 26113409
- Lee SM et al. Circulating TNF receptors are significant prognostic biomarkers for idiopathic membranous nephropathy. PLoS One 9:e104354 (2014). IHC ; Human . PubMed: 25098821
- Zhu W et al. Comparison of the properties of human CD146+ and CD146- periodontal ligament cells in response to stimulation with tumour necrosis factor a. Arch Oral Biol 58:1791-803 (2013). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24200306