Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR1653] to TNF Receptor II (Alexa Fluor® 647)
- Suitable for: ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: Alexa Fluor® 647. Ex: 652nm, Em: 668nm
Product nameAnti-TNF Receptor II antibody [EPR1653] (Alexa Fluor® 647)
See all TNF Receptor II primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR1653] to TNF Receptor II (Alexa Fluor® 647)
ConjugationAlexa Fluor® 647. Ex: 652nm, Em: 668nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
- ICC/IF: Jurkat cells
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 30% Glycerol, 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Anti-TNF Receptor II antibody [EPR1653] (ab109322)
- Anti-TNF Receptor II antibody [EPR1653] (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab199821)
- Anti-TNF Receptor II antibody [EPR1653] (HRP) (ab200006)
- Anti-TNF Receptor II antibody [EPR1653] (PE) (ab209582)
- Anti-TNF Receptor II antibody [EPR1653] (PerCP) (ab220515)
- Anti-TNF Receptor II antibody [EPR1653] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab221921)
- Anti-TNF Receptor II antibody [EPR1653] - BSA and Azide free (ab226058)
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab199822 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionReceptor with high affinity for TNFSF2/TNF-alpha and approximately 5-fold lower affinity for homotrimeric TNFSF1/lymphotoxin-alpha. The TRAF1/TRAF2 complex recruits the apoptotic suppressors BIRC2 and BIRC3 to TNFRSF1B/TNFR2. This receptor mediates most of the metabolic effects of TNF-alpha. Isoform 2 blocks TNF-alpha-induced apoptosis, which suggests that it regulates TNF-alpha function by antagonizing its biological activity.
Sequence similaritiesContains 4 TNFR-Cys repeats.
modificationsPhosphorylated; mainly on serine residues and with a very low level on threonine residues.
A soluble form (tumor necrosis factor binding protein 2) is produced from the membrane form by proteolytic processing.
Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CD120b antibody
- p75 antibody
- p75 TNF receptor antibody
ab199822 staining TNF Receptor II in Jurkat cells. The cells were fixed with 100% methanol (5min), permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100 for 5 minutes and then blocked with 1% BSA/10% normal goat serum/0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h. The cells were then incubated overnight at +4°C with ab199822 at 1/50 dilution (shown in red). Nuclear DNA was labelled with DAPI (shown in blue).
Image was taken with a confocal microscope (Leica-Microsystems, TCS SP8).
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab199822 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.