Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR1653] to TNF Receptor II (PE)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Product nameAnti-TNF Receptor II antibody [EPR1653] (PE)
See all TNF Receptor II primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR1653] to TNF Receptor II (PE)
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
- Flow Cyt: SW480 cells.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Anti-TNF Receptor II antibody [EPR1653] (ab109322)
- Anti-TNF Receptor II antibody [EPR1653] (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab199821)
- Anti-TNF Receptor II antibody [EPR1653] (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab199822)
- Anti-TNF Receptor II antibody [EPR1653] (HRP) (ab200006)
- Anti-TNF Receptor II antibody [EPR1653] (PerCP) (ab220515)
- Anti-TNF Receptor II antibody [EPR1653] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab221921)
- Anti-TNF Receptor II antibody [EPR1653] - BSA and Azide free (ab226058)
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab209582 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
The cellular localisation of this product has been verified in ICC/IF.
FunctionReceptor with high affinity for TNFSF2/TNF-alpha and approximately 5-fold lower affinity for homotrimeric TNFSF1/lymphotoxin-alpha. The TRAF1/TRAF2 complex recruits the apoptotic suppressors BIRC2 and BIRC3 to TNFRSF1B/TNFR2. This receptor mediates most of the metabolic effects of TNF-alpha. Isoform 2 blocks TNF-alpha-induced apoptosis, which suggests that it regulates TNF-alpha function by antagonizing its biological activity.
Sequence similaritiesContains 4 TNFR-Cys repeats.
modificationsPhosphorylated; mainly on serine residues and with a very low level on threonine residues.
A soluble form (tumor necrosis factor binding protein 2) is produced from the membrane form by proteolytic processing.
Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CD120b antibody
- p75 antibody
- p75 TNF receptor antibody
Overlay histogram showing SW480 cells stained with ab209582 (red line). The cells were fixed with 4% formaldehyde (10 min) and then permeabilized with 90% methanol at -20°C for 15 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab209582, 1/5000 dilution) for 30 min at 22°C.
Isotype control antibody (black line) was rabbit IgG (monoclonal) Phycoerythrin (ab209478) used at the same concentration and conditions as the primary antibody. Unlabelled sample (blue line) was also used as a control.
Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 50 mW Yellow/Green laser (561nm) and 586/15 bandpass filter.
ab209582 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.