Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to TNFAIP3
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-TNFAIP3 antibody
See all TNFAIP3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TNFAIP3
SpecificityThis antibody detects endogenous levels of total TNFAIP3 protein.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
A synthesized peptide derived from the internal region of human TNFAIP3.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.87% Sodium chloride, PBS
Without Mg2+ and Ca2+
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThe antibody was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific immunogen.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab74037 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ICC/IF: 1/500 - 1/1000.
WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 90 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionUbiquitin-editing enzyme that contains both ubiquitin ligase and deubiquitinase activities. Essential component of a ubiquitin-editing protein complex, comprising also RNF11, ITCH and TAX1BP1, that ensures the transient nature of inflammatory signaling pathways. Upon TNF stimulation, deubiquitinates 'Lys-63'-polyubiquitin chains on RIPK1 and catalyzes the formation of 'Lys-48'-polyubiquitin chains. This leads to RIPK1 proteasomal degradation and consequently termination of the TNF- or LPS-mediated activation of NF-kappa-B. In vitro able to deubiquitinate both 'Lys-48'- and 'Lys-63' polyubiquitin chains. Inhibitor of programmed cell death. Has a role in the function of the lymphoid system.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase C64 family.
Contains 7 A20-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 OTU domain.
DomainThe A20-type zinc fingers mediate the ubiquitin ligase activity.
The OTU domain mediates the deubiquitinase activity.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
- Information by UniProt
- A20 antibody
- AISBL antibody
- MGC104522 antibody
All lanes : Anti-TNFAIP3 antibody (ab74037) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from RAW264.7 cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from RAW264.7 cells with immunizing peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 90 kDa
Observed band size: 90 kDa
Additional bands at: 70 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Immunofluorescence analysis of TNFAIP3 in HepG2 cells using ab74037 at a 1/500 dilution.
Left image: untreated.
Right image: treated with immunizing peptide.
ab74037 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Li M et al. Daphnetin inhibits inflammation in the NZB/W F1 systemic lupus erythematosus murine model via inhibition of NF-?B activity. Exp Ther Med 13:455-460 (2017). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 28352315
- Wu J et al. CCCTC-binding factor inhibits breast cancer cell proliferation and metastasis via inactivation of the nuclear factor-kappaB pathway. Oncotarget 8:93516-93529 (2017). PubMed: 29212169
- Malcomson B et al. Connectivity mapping (ssCMap) to predict A20-inducing drugs and their antiinflammatory action in cystic fibrosis. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 113:E3725-34 (2016). PubMed: 27286825
- Esquerdo M et al. Expression Atlas of the Deubiquitinating Enzymes in the Adult Mouse Retina, Their Evolutionary Diversification and Phenotypic Roles. PLoS One 11:e0150364 (2016). IHC . PubMed: 26934049
- Yamamoto K et al. Uncovering Direct Targets of MiR-19a Involved in Lung Cancer Progression. PLoS One 10:e0137887 (2015). WB ; Human . PubMed: 26367773