Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to TNFRSF14/HVEM
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-TNFRSF14/HVEM antibody
See all TNFRSF14/HVEM primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TNFRSF14/HVEM
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human TNFRSF14/HVEM (N terminal).
- Mouse thymus tissue lysate
This product was previously labelled as TNFRSF14
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab47677 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 24 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa).|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.|
FunctionReceptor for BTLA. Receptor for TNFSF14/LIGHT and homotrimeric TNFSF1/lymphotoxin-alpha. Involved in lymphocyte activation. Plays an important role in HSV pathogenesis because it enhanced the entry of several wild-type HSV strains of both serotypes into CHO cells, and mediated HSV entry into activated human T-cells.
Tissue specificityWidely expressed, with the highest expression in lung, spleen and thymus.
Sequence similaritiesContains 3 TNFR-Cys repeats.
- Information by UniProt
- HVEML antibody
- ATAR antibody
- CD270 antibody
ab47677 at 1µg/ml staining TNFRSF14/HVEM in mouse thymus by IHC
Lane 1 : Anti-TNFRSF14/HVEM antibody (ab47677) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-TNFRSF14/HVEM antibody (ab47677) at 2 µg/ml
All lanes : Mouse thymus tissue lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 31 kDa
Observed band size: 24 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Immunofluorescence of TNFRSF14/HVEM in Mouse Thymus cells using ab47677 at 10 ug/ml.
ab47677 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Carreras J et al. High TNFRSF14 and low BTLA are associated with poor prognosis in Follicular Lymphoma and in Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma transformation. J Clin Exp Hematop 59:1-16 (2019). PubMed: 30918139
- Lan X et al. Increased BTLA and HVEM in gastric cancer are associated with progression and poor prognosis. Onco Targets Ther 10:919-926 (2017). PubMed: 28243127
- Pilling D et al. Monocyte differentiation and macrophage priming are regulated differentially by pentraxins and their ligands. BMC Immunol 18:30 (2017). PubMed: 28619036