Product nameAnti-TOMM20 antibody [EPR15581-54] - Mitochondrial Marker (Alexa Fluor® 647)
See all TOMM20 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR15581-54] to TOMM20 - Mitochondrial Marker (Alexa Fluor® 647)
ConjugationAlexa Fluor® 647. Ex: 652nm, Em: 668nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Recombinant fragment within Human TOMM20 aa 1 to the C-terminus. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: Q15388
- ICC/IF: HeLa cells
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMab® patents.
Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc, a Thermo Fisher Scientific Company. The Alexa Fluor® dye included in this product is provided under an intellectual property license from Life Technologies Corporation. As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye, the purchase of this product conveys to the buyer the non-transferable right to use the purchased product and components of the product only in research conducted by the buyer (whether the buyer is an academic or for-profit entity). As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye the sale of this product is expressly conditioned on the buyer not using the product or its components, or any materials made using the product or its components, in any activity to generate revenue, which may include, but is not limited to use of the product or its components: in manufacturing; (ii) to provide a service, information, or data in return for payment (iii) for therapeutic, diagnostic or prophylactic purposes; or (iv) for resale, regardless of whether they are sold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than research, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5781 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad, CA 92008 USA or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This product is a recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA, 30% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Anti-TOMM20 antibody [EPR15581-54] - Mitochondrial Marker (ab186735)
- Anti-TOMM20 antibody [EPR15581-54] - Mitochondrial Marker (HRP) (ab209951)
- Anti-TOMM20 antibody [EPR15581-54] - Mitochondrial Marker (Alexa Fluor® 405) (ab210047)
- Anti-TOMM20 antibody [EPR15581-54] - Mitochondrial Marker (Alexa Fluor® 594) (ab210665)
- Anti-TOMM20 antibody [EPR15581-54] (Alexa Fluor® 568) (ab210841)
- Anti-TOMM20 antibody [EPR15581-54] - Mitochondrial Marker (Alexa Fluor® 555) (ab221292)
- Anti-TOMM20 antibody [EPR15581-54] - Mitochondrial Marker (Allophycocyanin) (ab225341)
- Anti-TOMM20 antibody [EPR15581-54] (Phycoerythrin) (ab225342)
- Anti-TOMM20 antibody [EPR15581-54] - BSA and Azide free (ab232589)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab209606 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
This product gave a positive signal in HeLa cells fixed with 4% formaldehyde (10 min) and 100% methanol (5 min)
FunctionCentral component of the receptor complex responsible for the recognition and translocation of cytosolically synthesized mitochondrial preproteins. Together with TOM22 functions as the transit peptide receptor at the surface of the mitochondrion outer membrane and facilitates the movement of preproteins into the TOM40 translocation pore.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Tom20 family.
Cellular localizationMitochondrion outer membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- KIAA0016 antibody
- MAS20 antibody
- MGC117367 antibody
ab209606 staining TOMM20 in HeLa cells. The cells were fixed with 4% formaldehyde (10 min), permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100 for 5 minutes and then blocked with 1% BSA/10% normal goat serum/0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h. The cells were then incubated overnight at +4°C with ab209606 at 1/1000 dilution (shown in red) and ab195887, Mouse monoclonal to alpha Tubulin (Alexa Fluor® 488), at 1/250 dilution (shown in green). Nuclear DNA was labelled with DAPI (shown in blue). Image was taken with a confocal microscope (Leica-Microsystems, TCS SP8).
This product also gave a positive signal under the same testing conditions in HeLa cells fixed with 100% methanol (5min).
This product has been referenced in:
- Murakawa T et al. A Mammalian Mitophagy Receptor, Bcl2-L-13, Recruits the ULK1 Complex to Induce Mitophagy. Cell Rep 26:338-345.e6 (2019). ICC/IF ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 30625316) »
- Gustavsson AK et al. Tilted Light Sheet Microscopy with 3D Point Spread Functions for Single-Molecule Super-Resolution Imaging in Mammalian Cells. Proc SPIE Int Soc Opt Eng 10500:N/A (2018). ICC/IF ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 29681676) »