Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR15581-54] to TOMM20 - Mitochondrial Marker (HRP)
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Conjugation: HRP
Product nameAnti-TOMM20 antibody [EPR15581-54] - Mitochondrial Marker (HRP)
See all TOMM20 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR15581-54] to TOMM20 - Mitochondrial Marker (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Recombinant fragment within Human TOMM20 aa 1 to the C-terminus. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: Q15388
- WB: HepG2, NIH 3T3 and PC12 whole cell lysates.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.1% 10% Proclin 300 Solution
Constituents: 30% Glycerol, 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Anti-TOMM20 antibody [EPR15581-54] - Mitochondrial Marker (ab186735)
- Anti-TOMM20 antibody [EPR15581-54] - Mitochondrial Marker (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab209606)
- Anti-TOMM20 antibody [EPR15581-54] - Mitochondrial Marker (Alexa Fluor® 405) (ab210047)
- Anti-TOMM20 antibody [EPR15581-54] - Mitochondrial Marker (Alexa Fluor® 594) (ab210665)
- Anti-TOMM20 antibody [EPR15581-54] (Alexa Fluor® 568) (ab210841)
- Anti-TOMM20 antibody [EPR15581-54] - Mitochondrial Marker (Alexa Fluor® 555) (ab221292)
- Anti-TOMM20 antibody [EPR15581-54] - Mitochondrial Marker (APC) (ab225341)
- Anti-TOMM20 antibody [EPR15581-54] (PE) (ab225342)
- Anti-TOMM20 antibody [EPR15581-54] - BSA and Azide free (ab232589)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab209951 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 15 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 16 kDa).|
FunctionCentral component of the receptor complex responsible for the recognition and translocation of cytosolically synthesized mitochondrial preproteins. Together with TOM22 functions as the transit peptide receptor at the surface of the mitochondrion outer membrane and facilitates the movement of preproteins into the TOM40 translocation pore.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Tom20 family.
Cellular localizationMitochondrion outer membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- KIAA0016 antibody
- MAS20 antibody
- MGC117367 antibody
All lanes : Anti-TOMM20 antibody [EPR15581-54] - Mitochondrial Marker (HRP) (ab209951) at 1/5000 dilution
Lane 1 : HepG2 (Human hepatocellular liver carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 2 : NIH 3T3 (Mouse embryonic fibroblast cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 3 : PC12 (Rat adrenal pheochromocytoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 16 kDa
Observed band size: 15 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Exposure time: 10 seconds
This blot was produced using a 4-12% Bis-tris gel under the MES buffer system. The gel was run at 200V for 35 minutes before being transferred onto a Nitrocellulose membrane at 30V for 70 minutes. The membrane was then blocked for an hour using 2% Bovine Serum Albumin before being incubated with ab209951 overnight at 4°C. Antibody binding was visualised using ECL development solution ab133406.
ab209951 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.