For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Human Cell lysate - whole cell (SCLC xenograft, NSCLC, A431, RH30 cells)
SCLC xenograft, NSCLC, A431, RH30 cells
Gel Running Conditions
Milk as blocking agent for 1 hour(s) and 0 minute(s) · Concentration: 5%
Other product details
1 hour(s) and 0 minute(s) · Diluent: TBS/5% NFDM
Non-Abcam antibody was used: Anti-Rb IgG (H&L)-HRP, Cell Signalling #7074
Host species: Goat
Conjugation: Horse Radish Peroxidase
SuperSignal West Femto
Specific: 92 kDa Non-specific: 35, 21 kDa
SW210.5 (SCLC) xenograft lysate and 5M2 (NSCLC), A431, Rh30 cell lysates
normal lung tissue lysate
It is possible that the non-specific band at ~35 kDa may be a fragment of the TOPO I since the smaller band appears stronger when the larger band is lighter. I haven't checked this in detail, however.
The WB was performed using Millipore PVDF.
20 ug protein/lane.
1. SW210.5 human SCLC cell xenograft lysate.
2. 5M2 human NSCLC cell lysate (bicarb. buffer).
3. 5M2 human NSCLC cell lysate (M-Per buffer).
4. Normal human lung tissue lysate.
5. A431 cell (human epidermoid carcinoma) lysate .
6. Rh30 cell (human rhabdomyosarcoma) lysate.
Dr. Mike Campa
Submitted Jun 27 2007