Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to TPD52L2
- Suitable for: WB, IP
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-TPD52L2 antibody
See all TPD52L2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TPD52L2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IPmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Chimpanzee, Cynomolgus monkey, Rhesus monkey, Gorilla, Common marmoset, Orangutan
- HeLa, 293T and Jurkat whole cell lysates
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% Tris citrate/phosphate
pH 7 to 8
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesab194938 was affinity purified using an epitope specific to TPD52L2 immobilized on solid support.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab194938 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa.|
|IP||Use at 2-10 µg/mg of lysate.|
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TPD52 family.
- Information by UniProt
- 2810411G23Rik antibody
- AU016537 antibody
- C86069 antibody
All lanes : Anti-TPD52L2 antibody (ab194938) at 0.4 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : 293T whole cell lysate
Lane 3 : Jurkat whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 50 µg per lane.
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 22 kDa
Exposure time: 3 minutes
Detection of Human TPD52L2 by Western Blot of Immunoprecipitates.
Lane 1: Whole cell lysate (0.5 or 1.0 mg per IP reaction; 20% of IP loaded) from 293T cells prepared using NETN lysis buffer. Antibodies: ab194938 used for IP at 6 μg per reaction. For blotting ab194938 was used at 1 μg/ml.
Lane 2: Control IgG.
Detection: Chemiluminescence with an exposure time of 3 minutes.
ab194938 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Zhuang Y et al. The novel function of tumor protein D54 in regulating pyruvate dehydrogenase and metformin cytotoxicity in breast cancer. Cancer Metab 7:1 (2019). PubMed: 30697423
- Chi Y et al. microRNA-503 suppresses the migration, proliferation and colony formation of prostate cancer cells by targeting tumor protein D52 like 2. Exp Ther Med 15:473-478 (2018). PubMed: 29375699
- Yu J et al. A tumor-suppressive microRNA, miRNA-485-5p, inhibits glioma cell proliferation and invasion by down-regulating TPD52L2. Am J Transl Res 9:3336-3344 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 28804551