Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to TPN
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
- Research with confidence – consistent and reproducible results with every batch
- Long-term and scalable supply – powered by recombinant technology for fast production
- Success from the first experiment – confirmed specificity through extensive validation
- Ethical standards compliant – production is animal-free
Product nameAnti-TPN antibody
See all TPN primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TPN
Weakly cross-reacts with bovine Tapasin.
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Cow
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
FunctionInvolved in the association of MHC class I with transporter associated with antigen processing (TAP) and in the assembly of MHC class I with peptide (peptide loading).
Tissue specificityNeutrophils, mostly in fully differentiated cells.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like C1-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
DomainThe N-terminus is required for efficient association with MHC class I molecule and for a stable interaction between MHC I and calreticulin. Binding to TAP is mediated by the C-terminus region.
Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- NGS 17 antibody
- NGS-17 antibody
- NGS17 antibody
ab13518 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Wynne JW et al. Characterization of the Antigen Processing Machinery and Endogenous Peptide Presentation of a Bat MHC Class I Molecule. J Immunol 196:4468-76 (2016). PubMed: 27183594
- Del Campo AB et al. Adenovirus expressing ß2-microglobulin recovers HLA class I expression and antitumor immunity by increasing T-cell recognition. Cancer Gene Ther N/A:N/A (2014). PubMed: 24971583
- Chapiro J et al. Destructive cleavage of antigenic peptides either by the immunoproteasome or by the standard proteasome results in differential antigen presentation. J Immunol 176:1053-61 (2006). WB ; Human . PubMed: 16393993
Customer reviews and Q&As
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES"
For licensing inquiries, please contact email@example.com