Key features and details
- Mouse polyclonal to TRAF3IP1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-TRAF3IP1 antibody
See all TRAF3IP1 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse polyclonal to TRAF3IP1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length protein, corresponding to amino acids 1-625 of Human TRAF3IP1
- transfected 293T cell lysate
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituent: 2.68% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab68958 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 78 kDa.|
FunctionPlay an inhibitory role on IL13 signaling by binding to IL13RA1. Involved in suppression of IL13-induced STAT6 phosphorylation, transcriptional activity and DNA-binding. Recruits TRAF3 and DISC1 to the microtubules.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TRAF3IP1 family.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Microtubules.
- Information by UniProt
- Interleukin 13 receptor alpha 1 binding protein 1 antibody
- Interleukin-13 receptor alpha 1-binding protein 1 antibody
- Microtubule interacting protein that associates with TRAF3 antibody
All lanes : Anti-TRAF3IP1 antibody (ab68958) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : untransfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size: 78 kDa
Observed band size: 100 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab68958 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Wei Q et al. Transition fibre protein FBF1 is required for the ciliary entry of assembled intraflagellar transport complexes. Nat Commun 4:2750 (2013). PubMed: 24231678