Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to TRAF5
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-TRAF5 antibody
See all TRAF5 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TRAF5
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Cow, Dog
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within amino acids 1-186 of Human TRAF5 (IniProt ID: O00463).
- HeLa and Jurkat whole cell lysate (ab7899); HeLa cells
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.21% Tris, 0.75% Glycine, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab137763 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 64 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/1000.|
FunctionAdapter protein and signal transducer that links members of the tumor necrosis factor receptor family to different signaling pathways by association with the receptor cytoplasmic domain and kinases. Mediates activation of NF-kappa-B and probably JNK. Seems to be involved in apoptosis.
Tissue specificityExpressed in spleen, thymus, prostate, testis, ovary, small intestine, colon, and peripheral blood.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TNF receptor-associated factor family. A subfamily.
Contains 1 MATH domain.
Contains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
Contains 2 TRAF-type zinc fingers.
DomainThe MATH/TRAF domain binds to receptor cytoplasmic domains.
- Information by UniProt
- MGC:39780 antibody
- RING finger protein 84 antibody
- RNF 84 antibody
ab137763 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Cai Y & Li Y Upregulation of miR-29b-3p protects cardiomyocytes from hypoxia-induced apoptosis by targeting TRAF5. Cell Mol Biol Lett 24:27 (2019). PubMed: 31011336
- Liang Z et al. MiR-141-3p inhibits cell proliferation, migration and invasion by targeting TRAF5 in colorectal cancer. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 514:699-705 (2019). PubMed: 31078266
- Wu F et al. Berberine prevents the apoptosis of mouse podocytes induced by TRAF5 overexpression by suppressing NF-?B activation. Int J Mol Med 41:555-563 (2018). PubMed: 29115406