Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR13287(B)] to TRAF6BP/TAX1BP1 - C-terminal
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-TRAF6BP/TAX1BP1 antibody [EPR13287(B)] - C-terminal
See all TRAF6BP/TAX1BP1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR13287(B)] to TRAF6BP/TAX1BP1 - C-terminal
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, WBmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human TRAF6BP/TAX1BP1 aa 750 to the C-terminus (C terminal) (Cysteine residue). The exact sequence is proprietary. Isoform 1
Database link: Q86VP1
- HepG2, A549, 293T and U937 cell lysates; A549 cells.
This product was previously labelled as TRAF6BP
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
We are constantly working hard to ensure we provide our customers with best in class antibodies. As a result of this work we are pleased to now offer this antibody in purified format. We are in the process of updating our datasheets. The purified format is designated 'PUR' on our product labels. If you have any questions regarding this update, please contact our Scientific Support team.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab176572 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/100.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 91 kDa.|
FunctionInhibits TNF-induced apoptosis by mediating the TNFAIP3 anti-apoptotic activity. Degraded by caspase-3-like family proteins upon TNF-induced apoptosis. May also play a role in the pro-inflammatory cytokine IL-1 signaling cascade.
Tissue specificityExpressed in all tissues tested.
- Information by UniProt
- 1200003J11Rik antibody
- 1700069J21Rik antibody
- Aa1076 antibody
All lanes : Anti-TRAF6BP/TAX1BP1 antibody [EPR13287(B)] - C-terminal (ab176572) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lane 2 : A549 cell lysate
Lane 3 : 293T cell lysate
Lane 4 : U937 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat anti-rabbit HRP at 1/2000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 91 kDa
Immunofluorescence analysis of A549 cells labeling TRAF6BP/TAX1BP1 using ab176572 at a 1/50 dilution (green). DAPI nuclear staining (blue).
ab176572 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Lim J et al. Autophagy regulates inflammatory programmed cell death via turnover of RHIM-domain proteins. Elife 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31287416
- Choi YB et al. TAX1BP1 Restrains Virus-Induced Apoptosis by Facilitating Itch-Mediated Degradation of the Mitochondrial Adaptor MAVS. Mol Cell Biol 37:N/A (2017). PubMed: 27736772