Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [N2B2] to TRAIL (PE)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-TRAIL antibody [N2B2] (PE)
See all TRAIL primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [N2B2] to TRAIL (PE)
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Mouse TRAIL-transfected 2PK-3 cells.
- Mouse TRAIL transfected cells
ab95532 inhibits IL-2 or IL-15 activated NK cell cytotoxicity against mouse fibrosarcoma L929 target cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.87% Sodium chloride, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Primary antibody notesab95532 inhibits IL-2 or IL-15 activated NK cell cytotoxicity against mouse fibrosarcoma L929 target cells.
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab95532 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 0.06-0.125µg for 105-8 cells.
Staining the cell sample in a final volume of 100µl is recommended.
ab134674 - Rat monoclonal IgG2a, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionCytokine that binds to TNFRSF10A/TRAILR1, TNFRSF10B/TRAILR2, TNFRSF10C/TRAILR3, TNFRSF10D/TRAILR4 and possibly also to TNFRSF11B/OPG. Induces apoptosis. Its activity may be modulated by binding to the decoy receptors TNFRSF10C/TRAILR3, TNFRSF10D/TRAILR4 and TNFRSF11B/OPG that cannot induce apoptosis.
Tissue specificityWidespread; most predominant in spleen, lung and prostate.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tumor necrosis factor family.
- Information by UniProt
- Apo 2 ligand antibody
- APO 2L antibody
- Apo-2 ligand antibody
ab95532 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Taieb J et al. A novel dendritic cell subset involved in tumor immunosurveillance. Nat Med 12:214-9 (2006). PubMed: 16444265
- Hayakawa Y et al. NK cell TRAIL eliminates immature dendritic cells in vivo and limits dendritic cell vaccination efficacy. J Immunol 172:123-9 (2004). PubMed: 14688317
- Kayagaki N et al. Expression and function of TNF-related apoptosis-inducing ligand on murine activated NK cells. J Immunol 163:1906-13 (1999). PubMed: 10438925