Product nameAnti-TRAP1 antibody [EPR5381]
See all TRAP1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR5381] to TRAP1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICCmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide within Human TRAP1 aa 50-150. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- WB: K562, HL60, 293T and HeLa cell lysates IHC-P: Human kidney and liver tissues
Mouse, Rat: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with these species. Please contact us for more information.
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMab® patents
This product is a recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 40% Glycerol, 9.85% Tris glycine, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab109323 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/10000 - 1/50000. Detects a band of approximately 75 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 80 kDa).|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/250. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|ICC||1/250 - 1/5000.|
FunctionChaperone that expresses an ATPase activity.
Tissue specificityFound in skeletal muscle, liver, heart, brain, kidney, pancreas, lung and placenta.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the heat shock protein 90 family.
- Information by UniProt
- Heat shock protein 75 kDa antibody
- Heat shock protein 75 kDa, mitochondrial antibody
- HSP 75 antibody
All lanes : Anti-TRAP1 antibody [EPR5381] (ab109323) at 1/10000 dilution
Lane 1 : K562 cell lysate
Lane 2 : HL60 cell lysate
Lane 3 : 293T cell lysate
Lane 4 : HeLa cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 80 kDa
Observed band size: 75 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab109323, at a 1/100 dilution, staining TRAP1 in paraffin embedded Human kidney tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
ab109323, at a 1/100 dilution, staining TRAP1 in paraffin embedded Human liver tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
This product has been referenced in:
- Gao C et al. Overexpression of the mitochondrial chaperone tumor necrosis factor receptor-associated protein 1 is associated with the poor prognosis of patients with colorectal cancer. Oncol Lett 15:5451-5458 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29552185) »
- Megger DA et al. Proteomic differences between hepatocellular carcinoma and nontumorous liver tissue investigated by a combined gel-based and label-free quantitative proteomics study. Mol Cell Proteomics 12:2006-20 (2013). Read more (PubMed: 23462207) »