Publishing research using ab2721? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab2721 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Du Y et al. Wnt3a is critical for endothelial progenitor cell-mediated neural stem cell proliferation and differentiation. Mol Med Rep 14:2473-82 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27484039
- McLelland GL et al. Parkin and PINK1 function in a vesicular trafficking pathway regulating mitochondrial quality control. EMBO J 33:282-95 (2014). PubMed: 24446486
- Li S et al. Expression of TRAP1 Predicts Poor Survival of Malignant Glioma Patients. J Mol Neurosci N/A:N/A (2014). PubMed: 25189320
- Lazarou M et al. PINK1 drives Parkin self-association and HECT-like E3 activity upstream of mitochondrial binding. J Cell Biol 200:163-72 (2013). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 23319602
- Saisawat P et al. Whole-exome resequencing reveals recessive mutations in TRAP1 in individuals with CAKUT and VACTERL association. Kidney Int N/A:N/A (2013). Human . PubMed: 24152966
- Chan NC et al. Broad activation of the ubiquitin-proteasome system by Parkin is critical for mitophagy. Hum Mol Genet 20:1726-37 (2011). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 21296869
- Wu F et al. Studies of phosphoproteomic changes induced by nucleophosmin-anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK) highlight deregulation of tumor necrosis factor (TNF)/Fas/TNF-related apoptosis-induced ligand signaling pathway in ALK-positive anaplastic large cell lymphoma. Mol Cell Proteomics 9:1616-32 (2010). WB, IP ; Human . PubMed: 20393185
- Narendra D et al. Parkin is recruited selectively to impaired mitochondria and promotes their autophagy. J Cell Biol 183:795-803 (2008). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 19029340
- Johnson BD et al. Hsp90 chaperone activity requires the full-length protein and interaction among its multiple domains. J Biol Chem 275:32499-507 (2000). PubMed: 10913439
- Felts SJ et al. The hsp90-related protein TRAP1 is a mitochondrial protein with distinct functional properties. J Biol Chem 275:3305-12 (2000). PubMed: 10652318