Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to TREM1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-TREM1 antibody
See all TREM1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TREM1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Full length Human TREM1 (NP_061113.1, amino acids 1-234).
- Mouse kidney tissue lysate; TREM1 transfected 293T cell lysate
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Constituent: 2.68% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab104413 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 26 kDa.|
FunctionStimulates neutrophil and monocyte-mediated inflammatory responses. Triggers release of pro-inflammatory chemokines and cytokines, as well as increased surface expression of cell activation markers. Amplifier of inflammatory responses that are triggered by bacterial and fungal infections and is a crucial mediator of septic shock.
Tissue specificityHighly expressed in adult liver, lung and spleen than in corresponding fetal tissue. Also expressed in the lymph node, placenta, spinal cord and heart tissues. Expression is more elevated in peripheral blood leukocytes than in the bone marrow and in normal cells than malignant cells. Expressed at low levels in the early development of the hematopoietic system and in the promonocytic stage and at high levels in mature monocytes. Strongly expressed in acute inflammatory lesions caused by bacteria and fungi. Isoform 2 was detected in the lung, liver and mature monocytes.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CD354 antibody
- OTTMUSP00000018206 antibody
- TREM 1 antibody
Anti-TREM1 antibody (ab104413) at 1 µg/ml + Mouse kidney tissue lysate at 50 µg
Predicted band size: 26 kDa
All lanes : Anti-TREM1 antibody (ab104413) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : TREM1 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 26 kDa
ab104413 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Feng CW et al. Therapeutic Effect of Modulating TREM-1 via Anti-inflammation and Autophagy in Parkinson's Disease. Front Neurosci 13:769 (2019). PubMed: 31440123
- Liu F et al. TREM1: A positive regulator for inflammatory response via NF-?B pathway in A549 cells infected with Mycoplasma pneumoniae. Biomed Pharmacother 107:1466-1472 (2018). PubMed: 30257363
- Shi R et al. Expression level of 12-amino acid triggering receptor on myeloid cells-like transcript 1 derived peptide alleviates lipopolysaccharide-induced acute lung injury in mice. Int J Mol Med 41:2159-2168 (2018). PubMed: 29393375
- Tammaro A et al. Effect of TREM-1 blockade and single nucleotide variants in experimental renal injury and kidney transplantation. Sci Rep 6:38275 (2016). PubMed: 27928159
- Tammaro A et al. Role of TREM1-DAP12 in renal inflammation during obstructive nephropathy. PLoS One 8:e82498 (2013). WB ; Mouse, Human . PubMed: 24358193