Product nameAnti-Treponema pallidum antibody (HRP)
See all Treponema pallidum primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Treponema pallidum (HRP)
SpecificityRecognises all antigens. Non reactive in RPR assay. Has not been absorbed and may react with related microoragisms.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Other species
Highly purified Treponema pallidum.
Titer: >1:3,000 (indirect FA). Warning: Use of sodium azide as a preservative will substantially inhibit the enzyme activity of horseradish peroxidase.
Covalently coupled to a highly purified preparation of horseradish peroxidase (RZ>3). Care is taken to ensure adequate conjugation while preserving maximum enzyme activity. Free enzyme is removed. Estimated molar HRP:IgG substitution is 2-3. >95% pure, before conjugation.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.002% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Primary antibody notesTiter: >1:3,000 (indirect FA). Warning: Use of sodium azide as a preservative will substantially inhibit the enzyme activity of horseradish peroxidase.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab20095 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/20 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
RelevanceTreponema pallidum is the causative agent of syphilis. It is a gram negative spirochete, a helical to sinusoidal bacterium with outer and cytoplasmic membranes, a thin peptidoglycan layer, and periplasmic flagella.
- T. pallidum antibody
ab20095 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.