Product nameAnti-Treponema pallidum antibody (HRP)
See all Treponema pallidum primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Treponema pallidum (HRP)
SpecificityThis antibody reacts with Treponema pallidum in bacterial and infected tissue samples.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Other species
Tissue/ cell preparation - highly purified Treponema pallidum
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.002% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab68629 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
RelevanceTreponema pallidum is the causative agent of syphilis. It is a gram negative spirochete, a helical to sinusoidal bacterium with outer and cytoplasmic membranes, a thin peptidoglycan layer, and periplasmic flagella.
- T. pallidum antibody
ab68629 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.