Product nameAnti-TREX1 antibody [EPR14985]
See all TREX1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR14985] to TREX1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment within Human TREX1 aa 200-350. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: Q9NSU2
- Raji, Daudi and HeLa whole cell lysate (ab150035). Human colon and adenocarcinoma of colon tissue. HeLa cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 40% Glycerol, PBS, 0.05% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Anti-TREX1 antibody [EPR14985] (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab208277)
- Anti-TREX1 antibody [EPR14985] (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab209469)
- Anti-TREX1 antibody [EPR14985] (Alexa Fluor® 555) (ab212000)
- Anti-TREX1 antibody [EPR14985] (Alexa Fluor® 594) (ab217095)
- Anti-TREX1 antibody [EPR14985] - BSA and Azide free (ab236140)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab185228 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 33 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa).|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100.|
RelevanceTREX1 is the major 3'->5' DNA exonuclease in human cells. The protein is a non processive exonuclease that may serve a proofreading function for a human DNA polymerase. It is also a component of the SET complex, and acts to rapidly degrade 3' ends of nicked DNA during granzyme A mediated cell death. Mutations in this gene result in Aicardi Goutieres syndrome, chilblain lupus, and Cree encephalitis. Multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- 3' 5' exonuclease TREX1 antibody
- 3' repair exonuclease 1 antibody
- AGS1 antibody
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin embedded human colon adenocarcinoma tissue sections labeling TREX1 using ab185228 at a 1/100 dilution. Hematoxylin counterstain.
Immunofluorescent analysis of -20°C Acetone fixed HeLa cells labeling TREX1 using ab185228 at a 1/250 dilution. A Goat anti rabbit IgG (Alexa Fluor®555) was used as the secondary at a 1/200 dilution.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin embedded Human colon tissue sections labeling TREX1 using ab185228 at a 1/100 dilution. Hematoxylin counterstain.
All lanes : Anti-TREX1 antibody [EPR14985] (ab185228) at 1/10000 dilution
Lane 1 : Raji cell lysate
Lane 2 : Daudi cell lysate
Lane 3 : HeLa cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG, (H+L), Peroxidase conjugated at 1/1000 dilution
Predicted band size: 39 kDa
This product has been referenced in:
- Prati B et al. Three Prime Repair Exonuclease 1 (TREX1) expression correlates with cervical cancer cells growth in vitro and disease progression in vivo. Sci Rep 9:351 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30674977) »
- Li P et al. Aicardi-Goutières syndrome protein TREX1 suppresses L1 and maintains genome integrity through exonuclease-independent ORF1p depletion. Nucleic Acids Res 45:4619-4631 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28334850) »