Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to TRIB1
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-TRIB1 antibody
See all TRIB1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TRIB1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Monkey
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within amino acids 104-372 of Human TRIB1.
- Molt-4 whole cell lysate; Human Cal27 xenograft.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.025% Proclin 300
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab137717 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/1000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval using 10mM Citrate buffer (pH6.0) or Tris-EDTA buffer (pH8.0) before commencing with IHC staining protocol..|
FunctionInteracts with MAPK kinases and regulates activation of MAP kinases. May not display kinase activity.
Tissue specificityExpressed in most human tissues with the highest levels in skeletal muscle, thyroid gland, pancreas, peripheral blood leukocytes, and bone marrow.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CAMK Ser/Thr protein kinase family. Tribbles subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
DomainThe protein kinase domain is predicted to be catalytically inactive.
- Information by UniProt
- C8FW antibody
- G-protein-coupled receptor-induced gene 2 protein antibody
- GIG-2 antibody
ab137717 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Kung JE & Jura N The pseudokinase TRIB1 toggles an intramolecular switch to regulate COP1 nuclear export. EMBO J 38:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30692133
- Fu Y et al. Tribbles homolog 1 enhances cholesterol efflux from oxidized low-density lipoprotein-loaded THP-1 macrophages. Exp Ther Med 14:862-866 (2017). PubMed: 28673011