Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR3151Y] to TRIB3
- Suitable for: WB, IP
- Reacts with: Human
Product nameAnti-TRIB3 antibody [EPR3151Y]
See all TRIB3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR3151Y] to TRIB3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IPmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt,ICC or IHC-P
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide within Human TRIB3 (C terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
- 293T cell lysates, untreated and treated with Ionomycin and TPA.
Mouse, Rat: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with these species. Please contact us for more information.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 40% Glycerol, 9.85% Tris glycine, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab75846 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/5000 - 1/20000. Detects a band of approximately 40 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa).|
FunctionDisrupts insulin signaling by binding directly to Akt kinases and blocking their activation. May bind directly to and mask the 'Thr-308' phosphorylation site in AKT1. Binds to ATF4 and inhibits its transcriptional activation activity. Interacts with the NF-kappa-B transactivator p65 RELA and inhibits its phosphorylation and thus its transcriptional activation activity. Interacts with MAPK kinases and regulates activation of MAP kinases. May play a role in programmed neuronal cell death but does not appear to affect non-neuronal cells. Does not display kinase activity.
Tissue specificityHighest expression in liver, pancreas, peripheral blood leukocytes and bone marrow. Also highly expressed in a number of primary lung, colon and breast tumors. Expressed in spleen, thymus, and prostate and is undetectable in other examined tissues, including testis, ovary, small intestine, colon, leukocyte, heart, brain, placenta, lung, skeletal muscle, and kidney.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CAMK Ser/Thr protein kinase family. Tribbles subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Information by UniProt
- C20orf97 antibody
- Neuronal cell death inducible putative kinase antibody
- Neuronal cell death-inducible putative kinase antibody
All lanes : Anti-TRIB3 antibody [EPR3151Y] (ab75846) at 1/10000 dilution
Lane 1 : 293T cell lysates, treated with Ionomycin and
Lane 2 : 293T cell lysates, untreated
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 40 kDa
Observed band size: 40 kDa
ab75846 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Hong B et al. TRIB3 Promotes the Proliferation and Invasion of Renal Cell Carcinoma Cells via Activating MAPK Signaling Pathway. Int J Biol Sci 15:587-597 (2019). PubMed: 30745845
- Nishikawa S et al. Kurarinone from Sophora Flavescens Roots Triggers ATF4 Activation and Cytostatic Effects Through PERK Phosphorylation. Molecules 24:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31461933
- Lorente M et al. Inhibiting SUMO1-mediated SUMOylation induces autophagy-mediated cancer cell death and reduces tumour cell invasion via RAC1. J Cell Sci 132:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31578236
- Yu JM et al. TRIB3 supports breast cancer stemness by suppressing FOXO1 degradation and enhancing SOX2 transcription. Nat Commun 10:5720 (2019). PubMed: 31844113
- Westrich JA et al. Human Papillomavirus 16 E7 Stabilizes APOBEC3A Protein by Inhibiting Cullin 2-Dependent Protein Degradation. J Virol 92:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29367246
- Li K et al. TRIB3 Promotes APL Progression through Stabilization of the Oncoprotein PML-RARa and Inhibition of p53-Mediated Senescence. Cancer Cell 31:697-710.e7 (2017). PubMed: 28486108
- Inoue Y et al. The CDK inhibitor p21 is a novel target gene of ATF4 and contributes to cell survival under ER stress. FEBS Lett 591:3682-3691 (2017). PubMed: 28975618
- Boisson B et al. Immunodeficiency, autoinflammation and amylopectinosis in humans with inherited HOIL-1 and LUBAC deficiency. Nat Immunol 13:1178-86 (2012). Human . PubMed: 23104095