Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to TRIM23/ARD1
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-TRIM23/ARD1 antibody
See all TRIM23/ARD1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TRIM23/ARD1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human TRIM23/ARD1 aa 2-14.
Database link: NP_150230
- WB: HeLaS3 whole cell lysate IHC-P: Gastric CA ICC/IF: HeLa cell
This product was previously labelled as TRIM23
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 79.99% PBS, 20% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine)
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97291 in the following tested applications.
|WB||1/500 - 1/300. Predicted molecular weight: 64 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/500.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/200.|
FunctionActs as an E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase. In the presence of the human cytomegalovirus (HCMV) protein UL144, participates in 'Lys-63'-linked auto-ubiquitination of TRAF6 resulting in the virally controlled activation of NF-kappa-B at early time of infection. The C-terminus can act as an allosteric activator of the cholera toxin catalytic subunit.
PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
Sequence similaritiesIn the C-terminal section; belongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Arf family.
Contains 1 B box-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
DomainThe RING-type zinc finger domain is responsible for E3 ubiquitin ligase activity.
Cellular localizationEndomembrane system. Golgi apparatus membrane. Lysosome membrane. Membrane-associated with the Golgi complex and lysosomal structures.
- Information by UniProt
- ADP ribosylation factor domain protein 1 antibody
- ADP-ribosylation factor domain-containing protein 1 antibody
- ARF domain protein 1 antibody
Anti-TRIM23/ARD1 antibody (ab97291) at 1/1000 dilution + HeLa S3 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size: 64 kDa
10% SDS PAGE
Immunohistochemical analysis of TRIM23/ARD1 in paraffin embedded gastric CA, using ab97291 at a 1/100 dilution.
Immunofluorescence analysis of TRIM23/ARD1 in paraformaldehyde fixed HeLa, using ab97291 at a 1/200 dilution.
Image 1: without co-staining; image 2: co-stained with Hoechst 33342.
ab97291 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Yao Y et al. Elevated TRIM23 expression predicts poor prognosis in Chinese gastric cancer. Pathol Res Pract 214:2062-2068 (2018). PubMed: 30477642
- Sparrer KMJ et al. TRIM23 mediates virus-induced autophagy via activation of TBK1. Nat Microbiol 2:1543-1557 (2017). WB, IP, ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 28871090