Publishing research using ab167154? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab167154 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Garcia-Moreno M et al. System-wide Profiling of RNA-Binding Proteins Uncovers Key Regulators of Virus Infection. Mol Cell 74:196-211.e11 (2019). PubMed: 30799147
- Booy EP et al. Comprehensive analysis of the BC200 ribonucleoprotein reveals a reciprocal regulatory function with CSDE1/UNR. Nucleic Acids Res 46:11575-11591 (2018). PubMed: 30247708
- Gupta S et al. Herpesvirus deconjugases inhibit the IFN response by promoting TRIM25 autoubiquitination and functional inactivation of the RIG-I signalosome. PLoS Pathog 14:e1006852 (2018). PubMed: 29357390
- Choudhury NR et al. RNA-binding activity of TRIM25 is mediated by its PRY/SPRY domain and is required for ubiquitination. BMC Biol 15:105 (2017). WB . PubMed: 29117863
- Shi Y et al. Ube2D3 and Ube2N are essential for RIG-I-mediated MAVS aggregation in antiviral innate immunity. Nat Commun 8:15138 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 28469175
- Lang F et al. Dynamic changes in the mouse skeletal muscle proteome during denervation-induced atrophy. Dis Model Mech 10:881-896 (2017). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 28546288
- Hu Y et al. The Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus Nucleocapsid Inhibits Type I Interferon Production by Interfering with TRIM25-Mediated RIG-I Ubiquitination. J Virol 91:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28148787
- Radoshevich L et al. ISG15 counteracts Listeria monocytogenes infection. Elife 4:N/A (2015). PubMed: 26259872