Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to TRIM32
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-TRIM32 antibody
See all TRIM32 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TRIM32
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a sequence within amino acids 1-259 of Human TRIM32 (AAH03154).
- 293T and MOLT4 whole cell lysates; H441 Xenograft.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 78.99% PBS, 1% BSA, 20% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine)
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96612 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 72 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/250.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/500.|
FunctionHas an E3 ubiquitin ligase activity. Ubiquitinates DTNBP1 (dysbindin) and promotes its degradation. May play a significant role in mediating the biological activity of the HIV-1 Tat protein in vivo. Binds specifically to the activation domain of HIV-1 Tat and can also interact with the HIV-2 and EIAV Tat proteins in vivo.
Tissue specificitySpleen, thymus, prostate, testis, ovary, intestine, colon and skeletal muscle.
PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
Involvement in diseaseLimb-girdle muscular dystrophy 2H (LGMD2H) [MIM:254110]: An autosomal recessive degenerative myopathy characterized by pelvic girdle, shoulder girdle and quadriceps muscle weakness. Clinical phenotype and severity are highly variable. Disease progression is slow and most patients remain ambulatory into the sixth decade of life. Note=The disease is caused by mutations affecting the gene represented in this entry.
Bardet-Biedl syndrome 11 (BBS11) [MIM:209900]: A syndrome characterized by usually severe pigmentary retinopathy, early-onset obesity, polydactyly, hypogenitalism, renal malformation and mental retardation. Secondary features include diabetes mellitus, hypertension and congenital heart disease. Bardet-Biedl syndrome inheritance is autosomal recessive, but three mutated alleles (two at one locus, and a third at a second locus) may be required for clinical manifestation of some forms of the disease. Note=The disease is caused by mutations affecting the gene represented in this entry.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TRIM/RBCC family.
Contains 1 B box-type zinc finger.
Contains 5 NHL repeats.
Contains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Localized in cytoplasmic bodies, often located around the nucleus.
- Information by UniProt
- 72 kda Tat interacting Protein antibody
- 72 kDa Tat-interacting protein antibody
- BBS11 antibody
Anti-TRIM32 antibody (ab96612) at 1/1000 dilution + 293T whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size: 72 kDa
7.5% SDS PAGE.
ab96612 at 1/100 dilution staining TRIM32 in H441 Xenograft by Immunohistochemistry, Paraffin-embedded tissue.
Immunofluorescence analysis of paraformaldehyde-fixed A431, using TRIM32(ab96612) antibody at 1:500 dilution.
ab96612 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Luo Q et al. TRIM32/USP11 Balances ARID1A Stability and the Oncogenic/Tumor-Suppressive Status of Squamous Cell Carcinoma. Cell Rep 30:98-111.e5 (2020). PubMed: 31914402
- Lazzari E et al. Analysis of the Zn-Binding Domains of TRIM32, the E3 Ubiquitin Ligase Mutated in Limb Girdle Muscular Dystrophy 2H. Cells 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30884854
- Wilczynska A et al. eIF4A2 drives repression of translation at initiation by Ccr4-Not through purine-rich motifs in the 5'UTR. Genome Biol 20:262 (2019). PubMed: 31791371
- Ito M et al. Overexpression of E3 ubiquitin ligase tripartite motif 32 correlates with a poor prognosis in patients with gastric cancer. Oncol Lett 13:3131-3138 (2017). PubMed: 28521418
- Ruelas DS et al. MicroRNA-155 Reinforces HIV Latency. J Biol Chem 290:13736-48 (2015). PubMed: 25873391
- Crawford LJ et al. Synergistic effects of proteasome inhibitor carfilzomib in combination with tyrosine kinase inhibitors in imatinib-sensitive and -resistant chronic myeloid leukemia models. Oncogenesis 3:e90 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24590311