Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to TRIM59
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-TRIM59 antibody
See all TRIM59 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TRIM59
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthesized peptide derived from internal region of human TRIM59.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.87% Sodium chloride, PBS
Without Mg2+ and Ca2+
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab69639 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Detects a band of approximately 47 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa).|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TRIM/RBCC family.
Contains 1 B box-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
- Information by UniProt
- 2310035M22Rik antibody
- 2700022F13Rik antibody
- MGC129860 antibody
All lanes : Anti-TRIM59 antibody (ab69639) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : extracts from NIH-3T3 cells
Lane 2 : extracts from NIH-3T3 cells with immunising peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 47 kDa
Observed band size: 47 kDa
This image shows HeLa cells stained with ab69639 at 1/500 dilution, with and without the immunising peptide.
This image shows human brain tissue stained with ab69639 at 1/50 dilution, with and without the immunising peptide.
ab69639 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Liu G et al. Tripartite motif containing 59 (TRIM59) promotes esophageal cancer progression via promoting MST4 expression and ERK pathway. J Recept Signal Transduct Res N/A:1-8 (2020). PubMed: 32340525
- Sang Y et al. CDK5-dependent phosphorylation and nuclear translocation of TRIM59 promotes macroH2A1 ubiquitination and tumorigenicity. Nat Commun 10:4013 (2019). PubMed: 31488827
- Sang Y et al. TRIM59 Promotes Gliomagenesis by Inhibiting TC45 Dephosphorylation of STAT3. Cancer Res 78:1792-1804 (2018). PubMed: 29386185
- Su X et al. Embryonic lethality in mice lacking Trim59 due to impaired gastrulation development. Cell Death Dis 9:302 (2018). PubMed: 29467473
- Tan P et al. TRIM59 promotes breast cancer motility by suppressing p62-selective autophagic degradation of PDCD10. PLoS Biol 16:e3000051 (2018). PubMed: 30408026
- Wu W et al. Knockdown of tripartite motif-59 inhibits the malignant processes in human colorectal cancer cells. Oncol Rep 38:2480-2488 (2017). PubMed: 28849218