Product nameAnti-Triosephosphate isomerase antibody
See all Triosephosphate isomerase primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Triosephosphate isomerase
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to a region within amino acids 187-249 of Human Triosephosphate isomerase (NP_000356).
- WB: 293T, HeLaS3, HepG2 and Raji cell lysates; A431, H1299, whole cell lysates. IHC-P: SNU16 tissue
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.025% Proclin
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96696 in the following tested applications.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 27 kDa.|
RelevanceTriosephosphate isomerase (TIM) catalyses the reversible interconversion of G3P and DHAP. Only G3P can be used in glycolysis, therefore TIM is essential for energy production, allowing two molecules of G3P to be produced for every glucose molecule, thereby doubling the energy yield. Defects in TPI1 are the cause of triosephosphate isomerase deficiency (TPI deficiency) [MIM:190450]. TPI deficiency is an autosomal recessive disorder. It is the most severe clinical disorder of glycolysis. It is associated with neonatal jaundice, chronic hemolytic anemia, progressive neuromuscular dysfunction, cardiomyopathy and increased susceptibility to infection.
Cellular localizationCytoplasmic and Nuclear; extracellular vesicle exosome; extracellular space.
- epididymis secretory protein Li 49 antibody
- HEL-S-49 antibody
- MGC88108 antibody
All lanes : Anti-Triosephosphate isomerase antibody (ab96696) at 1/2000 dilution
Lane 1 : A431 whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : H1299 whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 27 kDa
12% SDS PAGE
ab96696, at a 1/100 dilution, staining Triosephosphate isomerase in paraffin embedded SNU16 (human) by Immunohistochemical analysis.
This product has been referenced in:
- Rai V et al. Real-time iTRAQ-based proteome profiling revealed the central metabolism involved in nitrogen starvation induced lipid accumulation in microalgae. Sci Rep 7:45732 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28378827) »
- Peng X et al. Autophagy promotes paclitaxel resistance of cervical cancer cells: involvement of Warburg effect activated hypoxia-induced factor 1-a-mediated signaling. Cell Death Dis 5:e1367 (2014). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 25118927) »