Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Triosephosphate isomerase
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Triosephosphate isomerase antibody
See all Triosephosphate isomerase primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Triosephosphate isomerase
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to a region within amino acids 187-249 of Human Triosephosphate isomerase (NP_000356).
- WB: 293T, HeLaS3, HepG2 and Raji cell lysates; A431, H1299, whole cell lysates. IHC-P: SNU16 tissue
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.025% Proclin 300
Constituents: 78% PBS, 1% BSA, 20% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine)
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96696 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 27 kDa.|
RelevanceTriosephosphate isomerase (TIM) catalyses the reversible interconversion of G3P and DHAP. Only G3P can be used in glycolysis, therefore TIM is essential for energy production, allowing two molecules of G3P to be produced for every glucose molecule, thereby doubling the energy yield. Defects in TPI1 are the cause of triosephosphate isomerase deficiency (TPI deficiency) [MIM:190450]. TPI deficiency is an autosomal recessive disorder. It is the most severe clinical disorder of glycolysis. It is associated with neonatal jaundice, chronic hemolytic anemia, progressive neuromuscular dysfunction, cardiomyopathy and increased susceptibility to infection.
Cellular localizationCytoplasmic and Nuclear; extracellular vesicle exosome; extracellular space.
- epididymis secretory protein Li 49 antibody
- HEL-S-49 antibody
- MGC88108 antibody
All lanes : Anti-Triosephosphate isomerase antibody (ab96696) at 1/2000 dilution
Lane 1 : A431 whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : H1299 whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 27 kDa
12% SDS PAGE
ab96696, at a 1/100 dilution, staining Triosephosphate isomerase in paraffin embedded SNU16 (human) by Immunohistochemical analysis.
ab96696 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Velásquez SY et al. Innate Cytokine Induced Early Release of IFN? and CC Chemokines from Hypoxic Human NK Cells Is Independent of Glucose. Cells 9:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32192004
- Rai V et al. Real-time iTRAQ-based proteome profiling revealed the central metabolism involved in nitrogen starvation induced lipid accumulation in microalgae. Sci Rep 7:45732 (2017). PubMed: 28378827
- Peng X et al. Autophagy promotes paclitaxel resistance of cervical cancer cells: involvement of Warburg effect activated hypoxia-induced factor 1-a-mediated signaling. Cell Death Dis 5:e1367 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 25118927
- Mukai C et al. Biomimicry enhances sequential reactions of tethered glycolytic enzymes, TPI and GAPDHS. PLoS One 8:e61434 (2013). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 23626684