Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to TRIP13/PCH2
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-TRIP13/PCH2 antibody
See all TRIP13/PCH2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TRIP13/PCH2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Dog, Pig, Zebrafish, Xenopus tropicalis
- Human testis tissue; CACO2 cells; LY418122 lysate.
This product was previously labelled as TRIP13
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine)
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab204331 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AAA ATPase family.
- Information by UniProt
- 16E1-BP antibody
- 16E1BP antibody
- Homo sapiens HPV16 E1 protein binding protein mRNA complete cds antibody
ab204331 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Yao J et al. Silencing TRIP13 inhibits cell growth and metastasis of hepatocellular carcinoma by activating of TGF-ß1/smad3. Cancer Cell Int 18:208 (2018). PubMed: 30564064
- Zhou K et al. Loss of thyroid hormone receptor interactor 13 inhibits cell proliferation and survival in human chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Oncotarget 8:25469-25481 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 28424416