Product nameAnti-TRK fused gene antibody [EPR8766]
See all TRK fused gene primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR8766] to TRK fused gene
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IPmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human TRK fused gene. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Human fetal brain, HeLa, A549, MCF-7 and 293T cell lysates; Human colon tissue and Human thyroid carcinoma tissue; HeLa cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Anti-TRK fused gene antibody [EPR8766] (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab208256)
- Anti-TRK fused gene antibody [EPR8766] (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab208865)
- Anti-TRK fused gene antibody [EPR8766] (Alexa Fluor® 555) (ab211610)
- Anti-TRK fused gene antibody [EPR8766] (Alexa Fluor® 594) (ab211839)
- Anti-TRK fused gene antibody [EPR8766] - BSA and Azide free (ab235871)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab156866 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/10000 - 1/50000. Predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa.|
For unpurified use at 1/100 - 1/250
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|IP||1/10 - 1/100.|
Involvement in diseaseDefects in TFG are a cause of thyroid papillary carcinoma (TPC) [MIM:188550]. TPC is a common tumor of the thyroid that typically arises as an irregular, solid or cystic mass from otherwise normal thyroid tissue. Papillary carcinomas are malignant neoplasm characterized by the formation of numerous, irregular, finger-like projections of fibrous stroma that is covered with a surface layer of neoplastic epithelial cells. Note=A chromosomal aberration involving TFG is found in thyroid papillary carcinomas. Translocation t(1;3)(q21;q11) with NTRK1. The TFG sequence is fused to the 3'-end of NTRK1 generating the TRKT3 (TRK-T3) fusion transcript.
- Information by UniProt
- FLJ36137 antibody
- HMSNP antibody
- OTTHUMP00000214045 antibody
All lanes : Anti-TRK fused gene antibody [EPR8766] (ab156866) at 1/10000 dilution
Lane 1 : Human fetal brain lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 3 : A549 cell lysate
Lane 4 : 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 43 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence analysis of MCF-7 (human breast carcinoma) cells labelling TRK fused gene with purified ab156866 at 1/1000. Cells were fixed with 100% methanol. An Alexa Fluor® 488-conjugated goat anti-rabbit IgG (ab150077) at 1/1000 dilution was used as the secondary antibody. Nuclei couterstained with DAPI (blue).
Secondary Only Control: PBS was used instead of the primary antibody as the negative control.
Immunoprecipitaion analysis in 293T cell lysate of TRK fused gene immunoprecipitated with ab156866 at 1/10.
Anti-TRK fused gene antibody [EPR8766] (ab156866) at 1/10000 dilution + Immunoprecipitation pellets from 293T cell lysate at 10 µg
Immunofluorescent analysis of HeLa cells labeling TRF fused gene with ab156866 at 1/100.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin embedded Human colon tissue labeling TRF fused gene with ab156966 at 1/50.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin embedded Human thyroid carcinoma tissue labeling TRF fused gene with ab156866 at 1/50.
Equilibrium disassociation constant (KD)
Learn more about KD
Click here to learn more about KD
This product has been referenced in:
- Yamamotoya T et al. Trk-fused gene (TFG) regulates pancreatic ß cell mass and insulin secretory activity. Sci Rep 7:13026 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 29026155) »
- Kanadome T et al. The calcium-binding protein ALG-2 promotes endoplasmic reticulum exit site localization and polymerization of Trk-fused gene (TFG) protein. FEBS J 284:56-76 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 27813252) »