Publishing research using ab104401? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab104401 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Peng K et al. Derivation of Haploid Trophoblast Stem Cells via Conversion In Vitro. iScience 11:508-518 (2019). PubMed: 30635215
- Wattez JS et al. The platelet-derived growth factor receptor alpha promoter-directed expression of cre recombinase in mouse placenta. Dev Dyn 248:363-374 (2019). PubMed: 30843624
- Sharma A et al. miR-126 regulates glycogen trophoblast proliferation and DNA methylation in the murine placenta. Dev Biol 449:21-34 (2019). PubMed: 30771304
- Segura-Bayona S et al. Differential requirements for Tousled-like kinases 1 and 2 in mammalian development. Cell Death Differ 24:1872-1885 (2017). PubMed: 28708136
- Monsivais D et al. BMP7 Induces Uterine Receptivity and Blastocyst Attachment. Endocrinology 158:979-992 (2017). PubMed: 28324064
- Yang Y et al. Derivation of Pluripotent Stem Cells with In Vivo Embryonic and Extraembryonic Potency. Cell 169:243-257.e25 (2017). PubMed: 28388409
- Nakamura K et al. Increase in complement iC3b is associated with anti-inflammatory cytokine expression during late pregnancy in mice. PLoS One 12:e0178442 (2017). IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 28542608
- Chi L et al. G9a controls placental vascular maturation by activating the Notch Pathway. Development 144:1976-1987 (2017). PubMed: 28455378
- Tai-Nagara I et al. Placental labyrinth formation in mice requires endothelial FLRT2/UNC5B signaling. Development 144:2392-2401 (2017). PubMed: 28576770
- King A et al. Tumor-homing peptides as tools for targeted delivery of payloads to the placenta. Sci Adv 2:e1600349 (2016). IF . PubMed: 27386551
- Wallingford MC et al. Slc20a2 deficiency results in fetal growth restriction and placental calcification associated with thickened basement membranes and novel CD13 and laminina1 expressing cells. Reprod Biol 16:13-26 (2016). PubMed: 26952749
- Davila J et al. Rac1 Regulates Endometrial Secretory Function to Control Placental Development. PLoS Genet 11:e1005458 (2015). IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 26305333