Key features and details
- Mouse polyclonal to Tropomodulin 2
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Tropomodulin 2 antibody
See all Tropomodulin 2 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse polyclonal to Tropomodulin 2
Specificityab67407 is reactive against mammalian transfected lysate
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length protein, corresponding to amino acids 1-351 of Human Tropomodulin 2
- ICC: Murine Neuroblastoma (N1E-115) cells. WB: Tropomodulin 2 transfected 293T lysate, N1E-115 mouse neuroblastoma.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab67407 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 39.6 kDa.|
RelevanceTropomodulin is the actin-capping protein for the slow growing end of filamentous actin. Tropomodulin 2 is a neuronal specific isoform which is the major binding protein to brain tropomyosin in rat.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm; cytoskeleton
- Tropomodulin 2 antibody
- MGC39481 antibody
- N Tmod antibody
Murine Neuroblastoma (N1E-115) cells stained for Tropomodulin 2 (green) using ab67407 at 1/50 dilution in ICC/IF.
All lanes : Anti-Tropomodulin 2 antibody (ab67407) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Tropomodulin 2 transfected 293T lysate
Lane 2 : Non transfected 293T lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Observed band size: 39.6 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab67407 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Omotade OF et al. Tropomodulin Isoform-Specific Regulation of Dendrite Development and Synapse Formation. J Neurosci 38:10271-10285 (2018). PubMed: 30301754
- Gu QH et al. miR-26a and miR-384-5p are required for LTP maintenance and spine enlargement. Nat Commun 6:6789 (2015). PubMed: 25858512
- Hu Z et al. miR-191 and miR-135 are required for long-lasting spine remodelling associated with synaptic long-term depression. Nat Commun 5:3263 (2014). WB, ICC/IF . PubMed: 24535612
- Sun Y et al. A gel-based proteomic method reveals several protein pathway abnormalities in fetal Down syndrome brain. J Proteomics 74:547-57 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21262400