Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR3214(2)] to TROY
- Suitable for: WB, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-TROY antibody [EPR3214(2)]
See all TROY primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR3214(2)] to TROY
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, Flow Cytmore details
Unsuitable for: ICC/IF,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human TROY aa 250-350 (intracellular). The exact sequence is proprietary.
- LnCaP, A431 and PC3 cell lysates; A431 cells.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab137080 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 46 kDa.|
|Flow Cyt||1/100 - 1/500.
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionCan mediate activation of JNK and NF-kappa-B. May promote caspase-independent cell death.
Tissue specificityHighly expressed in prostate. Detected at lower levels in thymus, spleen, testis, uterus, small intestine, colon and peripheral blood leukocytes.
Sequence similaritiesContains 3 TNFR-Cys repeats.
- Information by UniProt
- AL023044 antibody
- AW123854 antibody
- TAJ alpha antibody
All lanes : Anti-TROY antibody [EPR3214(2)] (ab137080) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : LnCaP cell lysates
Lane 2 : A431 cell lysates
Lane 3 : PC3 cell lysates
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : goat anti-rabbit HRP at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 46 kDa
Flow cytometric analysis of permeabilized A431 cells labelling TROY with ab137080 at 1/100 dilution (red) or a rabbit IgG (negative) (green).
ab137080 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Wilhelm F et al. Troy is expressed in human stomach mucosa and a novel putative prognostic marker of intestinal type gastric cancer. Oncotarget 8:50557-50569 (2017). PubMed: 28881583