Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to TRPA1/TSA
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-TRPA1/TSA antibody
See all TRPA1/TSA primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TRPA1/TSA
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to TRPA1/TSA (internal sequence) conjugated to keyhole limpet haemocyanin.
(Peptide available as
This product was previously labelled as TRPA1
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.70
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab62053 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 5 - 10 µg/ml.|
FunctionReceptor-activated non-selective cation channel involved in detection of pain and possibly also in cold perception and inner ear function. Has a central role in the pain response to endogenous inflammatory mediators and to a diverse array of volatile irritants, such as mustard oil, garlic and acrolein, an irritant from tears gas and vehicule exhaust fumes. Acts also as a ionotropic cannabinoid receptor by being activated by delta(9)-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the psychoactive component of marijuana. Not involved in menthol sensation. May be a component for the mechanosensitive transduction channel of hair cells in inner ear, thereby participating in the perception of sounds. Probably operated by a phosphatidylinositol second messenger system.
Tissue specificityExpressed at very low level. Expressed at very low level in human fibroblasts and at a moderate level in liposarcoma cells.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the transient receptor (TC 1.A.4) family.
Contains 15 ANK repeats.
- Information by UniProt
- ANKTM 1 antibody
- ANKTM1 antibody
- Ankyrin-like with transmembrane domains protein 1 antibody
ab62053 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Minami A et al. Hyperbaric oxygen significantly improves frequent urination, hyperalgesia, and tissue damage in a mouse long-lasting cystitis model induced by an intravesical instillation of hydrogen peroxide. Neurourol Urodyn 38:97-106 (2019). PubMed: 30411813
- Hashimoto T et al. Pathophysiological mechanisms of itch in bullous pemphigoid. J Am Acad Dermatol N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31351883
- Nattkemper LA et al. The Genetics of Chronic Itch: Gene Expression in the Skin of Patients with Atopic Dermatitis and Psoriasis with Severe Itch. J Invest Dermatol 138:1311-1317 (2018). PubMed: 29317264
- Lowin T et al. Selective killing of proinflammatory synovial fibroblasts via activation of transient receptor potential ankyrin (TRPA1). Biochem Pharmacol 154:293-302 (2018). IF . PubMed: 29803505
- Wang C et al. Pirt Together with TRPV1 Is Involved in the Regulation of Neuropathic Pain. Neural Plast 2018:4861491 (2018). IHC ; Mouse . PubMed: 29808083
- Lowin T et al. Anti-inflammatory effects of N-acylethanolamines in rheumatoid arthritis synovial cells are mediated by TRPV1 and TRPA1 in a COX-2 dependent manner. Arthritis Res Ther 17:321 (2015). ICC/IF . PubMed: 26567045
- Denda M et al. Topical application of TRPA1 agonists and brief cold exposure accelerate skin permeability barrier recovery. J Invest Dermatol 130:1942-5 (2010). IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 20182443