Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to TRPC3
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-TRPC3 antibody
See all TRPC3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TRPC3
Specificityab51560 can be used for the detection of TRPC3.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to 14 amino acids near to the N terminal of Human TRPC3
- Mouse heart tissue and lysate.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab51560 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
RelevanceTRPC channels form the subfamily of channels in human most closely related to drosophila TRP channels. Structurally, this family shares a number of similar characteristics. At the proximal C-terminus of this sub-family is a TRP box motif containing the invariant EWKFAR sequence and between 3 and 4 ankyrin repeats near the N-terminus. These channels are non-selectively permeable to cations, with a selectivity of calcium over sodium variable among the different members. Many of TRPC channel subunits are able to coassemble.
Cellular localizationCell Membrane; multi-pass membrane protein
- Htrp 3 antibody
- Htrp3 antibody
- MGC124333 antibody
ab51560 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Deurloo MHS et al. Transcription Factor 2I Regulates Neuronal Development via TRPC3 in 7q11.23 Disorder Models. Mol Neurobiol 56:3313-3325 (2019). PubMed: 30120731
- López E et al. Stanniocalcin 2 Regulates Non-capacitative Ca2+ Entry and Aggregation in Mouse Platelets. Front Physiol 9:266 (2018). Mouse . PubMed: 29628897
- Ge J et al. S-adenosyl methionine regulates calcium channels and inhibits uterine smooth muscle contraction in rats with infectious premature delivery through the transient receptor protein 3/protein kinase Cß/C-kinase-activated protein phosphatase-1 inhibitor of 17 kDa signaling pathway. Exp Ther Med 16:103-112 (2018). PubMed: 29896230
- Chen J et al. Roles and mechanisms of TRPC3 and the PLC?/PKC/CPI-17 signaling pathway in regulating parturition. Mol Med Rep 17:898-910 (2018). PubMed: 29115500
- Hofhuis J et al. Dysferlin mediates membrane tubulation and links T-tubule biogenesis to muscular dystrophy. J Cell Sci 130:841-852 (2017). PubMed: 28104817