Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to TRPC3
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-TRPC3 antibody
See all TRPC3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TRPC3
Specificityab51560 can be used for the detection of TRPC3.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to 14 amino acids near to the N terminal of Human TRPC3
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab51560 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
RelevanceTRPC channels form the subfamily of channels in human most closely related to drosophila TRP channels. Structurally, this family shares a number of similar characteristics. At the proximal C-terminus of this sub-family is a TRP box motif containing the invariant EWKFAR sequence and between 3 and 4 ankyrin repeats near the N-terminus. These channels are non-selectively permeable to cations, with a selectivity of calcium over sodium variable among the different members. Many of TRPC channel subunits are able to coassemble.
Cellular localizationCell Membrane; multi-pass membrane protein
- Htrp 3 antibody
- Htrp3 antibody
- MGC124333 antibody
ab51560 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Chen PH et al. Lithium Reduces Migration and Collagen Synthesis Activity in Human Cardiac Fibroblasts by Inhibiting Store-Operated Ca2+ Entry. Int J Mol Sci 22:N/A (2021). PubMed: 33467715
- Deurloo MHS et al. Transcription Factor 2I Regulates Neuronal Development via TRPC3 in 7q11.23 Disorder Models. Mol Neurobiol 56:3313-3325 (2019). PubMed: 30120731
- López E et al. Stanniocalcin 2 Regulates Non-capacitative Ca2+ Entry and Aggregation in Mouse Platelets. Front Physiol 9:266 (2018). Mouse . PubMed: 29628897
- Ge J et al. S-adenosyl methionine regulates calcium channels and inhibits uterine smooth muscle contraction in rats with infectious premature delivery through the transient receptor protein 3/protein kinase Cß/C-kinase-activated protein phosphatase-1 inhibitor of 17 kDa signaling pathway. Exp Ther Med 16:103-112 (2018). PubMed: 29896230
- Chen J et al. Roles and mechanisms of TRPC3 and the PLC?/PKC/CPI-17 signaling pathway in regulating parturition. Mol Med Rep 17:898-910 (2018). PubMed: 29115500