Publishing research using ab11168? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab11168 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Luo X et al. Selective inhibition of TRPM2 channel by two novel synthesized ADPR analogues. Chem Biol Drug Des 91:552-566 (2018). WB ; Human . PubMed: 29034580
- Perraud AL et al. The ion channel, TRPM2, contributes to the pathogenesis of radiodermatitis. Radiat Environ Biophys N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30483886
- Yu P et al. Identification of the ADPR binding pocket in the NUDT9 homology domain of TRPM2. J Gen Physiol 149:219-235 (2017). PubMed: 28108595
- Di A et al. Role of the phagosomal redox-sensitive TRP channel TRPM2 in regulating bactericidal activity of macrophages. J Cell Sci 130:735-744 (2017). PubMed: 28082421
- Mittal M et al. Neutrophil Activation of Endothelial Cell-Expressed TRPM2 Mediates Transendothelial Neutrophil Migration and Vascular Injury. Circ Res 121:1081-1091 (2017). PubMed: 28790198
- Ahn C et al. Regulation and Localization of Transient Receptor Potential Melastatin 2 in Rat Uterus. Reprod Sci N/A:N/A (2014). Rat . PubMed: 24577155
- Lee CR et al. TRPM2 channels are required for NMDA-induced burst firing and contribute to H(2)O(2)-dependent modulation in substantia nigra pars reticulata GABAergic neurons. J Neurosci 33:1157-68 (2013). PubMed: 23325252
- Sun HS et al. Suppression of hippocampal TRPM7 protein prevents delayed neuronal death in brain ischemia. Nat Neurosci 12:1300-7 (2009). IHC-FoFr ; Rat . PubMed: 19734892
- Wei WL et al. TRPM7 channels in hippocampal neurons detect levels of extracellular divalent cations. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 104:16323-8 (2007). PubMed: 17913893