Product nameAnti-TRRAP antibody [EPR14952]
See all TRRAP primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR14952] to TRRAP
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment within Human TRRAP aa 2700-2850. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: Q9Y4A5
- HeLa cells and cell lysates; Jurkat, MOLT4 and K562 cell lysates.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab183517 in the following tested applications.
|WB||1/10000 - 1/50000. Detects a band of approximately 438 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 438 kDa).|
RelevanceTRRAP (TRansformation/tRanscription domain Associated Protein) is an adapter protein that is found in a number of multiprotein chromatin complexes with histone acetyltransferase (HAT) activity. These complexes include PCAF, TFTC-HAT, TIP60 HAT, STAGA, and BAF53 complexes. TRRAP is thought to be responsible for the concerted and context-dependent recruitment of these complexes to chromatin during transcription, replication and DNA repair. TRRAP plays a key role in transcriptional activation by c-Myc, p53/TP53, E2F1 and E2F4.
- 350/400 kDa PCAF associated factor antibody
- PAF 350/400 antibody
- PAF 400 antibody
All lanes : Anti-TRRAP antibody [EPR14952] (ab183517) at 1/20000 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 2 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lane 3 : MOLT4 cell lysate
Lane 4 : K562 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG, (H+L), Peroxidase conjugated at 1/1000 dilution
Predicted band size: 438 kDa
Immunofluorescence analysis of acetone-fixed HeLa cells labeling TRRAP with ab183517 at 1/500 dilution (left). Goat anti-rabbit IgG (Alexa Fluor® 555) at 1/200 dilution was used as the secondary antibody. The image on the right is stained with Dapi.
ab183517 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Piunti A et al. CATACOMB: An endogenous inducible gene that antagonizes H3K27 methylation activity of Polycomb repressive complex 2 via an H3K27M-like mechanism. Sci Adv 5:eaax2887 (2019). PubMed: 31281901
- Vijayalingam S et al. The Cellular Protein Complex Associated with a Transforming Region of E1A Contains c-MYC. J Virol 90:1070-9 (2015). PubMed: 26559831