Product nameAnti-Trypsin Inhibitor antibody (HRP)
See all Trypsin Inhibitor primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Trypsin Inhibitor (HRP)
SpecificityAssay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti peroxidase, anti rabbit serum, as well as purified and partially purified trypsin inhibitor (soy bean).
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with Soy Bean.
Trypsin Inhibitor (Soy Bean).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: PBS, 40% Glycerol, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified from monospecific antiserum by delipidation, salt fractionation and ion exchange chromatography.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab20543 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/1000 - 1/4000.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
RelevanceThe soybean trypsin inhibitor was first crystallized by Kunitz in 1945 and is one of several such inhibitors found in soybeans. It inhibits the proteolytic action approximately of an equal weight of crystalline trypsin by combining with trypsin to form a stable compound. Chymotrypsin is only slightly inhibited by soy inhibitor.
- CRISP8 antibody
- KTi antibody
- KTi3 antibody
ab20543 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.