Product nameAnti-Trypsin Inhibitor antibody (HRP)
See all Trypsin Inhibitor primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Trypsin Inhibitor (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISA, Dot blotmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Soybean
Full length protein corresponding to Soybean Trypsin Inhibitor .
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 1% BSA, 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis antibody was purified by a multi step process which includes delipidation, salt fractionation and ion exchange chromatography followed by extensive dialysis against the buffer.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab34606 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa.|
|ELISA||1/2000 - 1/10000.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
RelevanceThe soybean trypsin inhibitor was first crystallized by Kunitz in 1945 and is one of several such inhibitors found in soybeans. It inhibits the proteolytic action approximately of an equal weight of crystalline trypsin by combining with trypsin to form a stable compound. Chymotrypsin is only slightly inhibited by soy inhibitor.
- CRISP8 antibody
- KTi antibody
- KTi3 antibody
ab34606 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.