Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to TSLP
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-TSLP antibody
See all TSLP primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TSLP
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human TSLP (internal sequence). The exact sequence is proprietary. 19 amino acids near the centre of human TSLP. NP_149024.1.
Database link: Q969D9
- Human prostate, brain cortex and liver tissues; Human brain cells; Mouse A20 cell lysate.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab188766 in the following tested applications.
|IF||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 18 kDa.|
FunctionCytokine that induces the release of T cell-attracting chemokines from monocytes and, in particular, enhances the maturation of CD11c(+) dendritic cells. Can induce allergic inflammation by directly activating mast cells.
Tissue specificityExpressed in a number of tissues including heart, liver and prostate.
- Information by UniProt
- Thymic stromal lymphopoietin antibody
- Thymic stromal lymphopoietin protein TSLP antibody
- Tslp antibody
Lane 1 : Anti-TSLP antibody (ab188766) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-TSLP antibody (ab188766) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 3 : Anti-TSLP antibody (ab188766) at 2 µg/ml
All lanes : A20 cell lysate
Predicted band size: 18 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human liver tissue labeling TSLP with ab188766 at 5µg/ml, followed by biotinylated secondary antibody, alkaline phosphatase-streptavidin and chromogen.
Immunofluorescent analysis of Human Brain cells labeling TSLP with ab188766 at 20µg/ml.
Immunohistochemical analysis of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human brain, cortex tissue labeling TSLP with ab188766 at 5µg/ml, followed by biotinylated secondary antibody, alkaline phosphatase-streptavidin and chromogen.
Immunohistochemical analysis of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human prostate tissue labeling TSLP with ab188766 at 5µg/ml, followed by biotinylated secondary antibody, alkaline phosphatase-streptavidin and chromogen.
ab188766 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Tang S et al. Airway epithelial ITGB4 deficiency in early life mediates pulmonary spontaneous inflammation and enhanced allergic immune response. J Cell Mol Med 24:2761-2771 (2020). PubMed: 31970850
- Dai C et al. Interactions of thymic stromal lymphopoietin with TLR2 and TLR4 regulate anti-fungal innate immunity in Aspergillus fumigatus-induced corneal infection. Exp Eye Res 182:19-29 (2019). PubMed: 30853520
- Meng Y et al. Paeonol inhibits the development of 1-chloro-2,4-dinitrobenzene-induced atopic dermatitis via mast and T cells in BALB/c mice. Mol Med Rep 19:3217-3229 (2019). PubMed: 30816506
- Hashimoto T et al. Pathophysiological mechanisms of itch in bullous pemphigoid. J Am Acad Dermatol N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31351883
- Sun L et al. TSLP-activated dendritic cells induce T helper type 2 inflammation in Aspergillus fumigatus keratitis. Exp Eye Res 171:120-130 (2018). WB, ICC/IF . PubMed: 29550278
- Cheng Z et al. MicroRNA-145 down-regulates mucin 5AC to alleviate airway remodeling and targets EGFR to inhibit cytokine expression. Oncotarget 8:46312-46325 (2017). PubMed: 28564633
- Wang Y et al. Role of thymic stromal lymphopoietin in the pathogenesis of lumbar disc degeneration. Medicine (Baltimore) 96:e7516 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 28746197
- Liu Y et al. Fine particulate matter aggravates allergic airway inflammation through thymic stromal lymphopoietin activation in mice. Mol Med Rep 16:4201-4207 (2017). PubMed: 28765890
- Raguz J et al. Epidermal RAF prevents allergic skin disease. Elife 5:N/A (2016). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 27431613